Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough

273-283 Bath Road, Slough SL1 5PR, UK

Tell us how Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough made you happy

Telephone
"Avoid Mercedes Benz Slough like the plague. Had a simple warranty repair (Headrests stuck in up position) to conduct to a new 8 month old Merc E220D Coupe lease car. This was in November 2018, even after countless call... No one has ever got back to me- APPALLING!. I rang them last week (26 Apr 2019) as Major service is due and politely asked if they could the repair to the headrest at the same time as major service.... Absolutely sir... someone will call you back shortly... Still damn well waiting. Ridiculous... my previous cars have been Audi and BMW and i tell you the service experience is unbelievable compared to Mercedes ! Shame on You Mercedes Slough!"
"We originally went to view an ex-demo GLA. The salesman Farhad explained that for less money we could buy a new GLA so that is what we did. Farhad was very helpful and answered all our questions and the delivery was within 3 weeks."
"I recently bought some parts from Mercedes Benz Slough and the staff was very helpful, especially Derek and the parts manager. They went out of their way to help me. I would highly recommend this branch and will definitely use it again in the future."
"Recently purchased a second user vehicle from the Mercedes garage in Reading. Their representative Lorenz, provided an excellent service without being the "pushy" salesman and spent time answering my questions and offering helpful suggestions."
Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews