Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough

273-283 Bath Road, Slough SL1 5PR, UK

Tell us how Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough made you happy
Excellent Service from Tony O from first enquiry to delivery. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend.
Excellent Service from Mercedes- Benz Slough in particular Tony O, purchased a car from them after seeing it online, Tony arranged everything including the deliver to us in Essex. Would highly recommend their service. Friendly helpful and a pleasure to do business with.
Very helpful and friendly staff. I was greeted by Vishal,could not meet a nicer person,no hard sales pitch and he made each visit a warm and very friendly experience.Vishal and Will could not have done anything more to help me with the car I bought, very happy with my purchase and my experience Thank you very much.
I am very happy with the service I received from Anthony Oridota who dealt with my request. He was professional, patient and enthusiastic about helping customers.
I live in Kent and I went all the way to Slough to get my new car. He kept me informed all the way through the process until I was able to collect my car today.
I am very happy with the support I received from him.
Vishal Banger dealt with all the questions excellently. He did all the paperwork brilliantly and successfully. Delivery was on time. I give him 5/5 which he deserves honestly.
Well done Vishal.
God bless you with more success.
Jasvirsingh RAYAT
I have just bought my first Mercedes-Benz A class from Tony O at Mercedes-Benz slough. The car is amazing, just as Tony had reassured me it was. Buying it without seeing it in person was a bit scary but Tony sent a couple of videos and was always at the end of the phone if I had a question. I would highly recommend buying from Mercedes-Benz Slough, and talk to Tony!
A big thank you to Nick and Khaled for the brilliant service at Mercedes Slough. Nick sold us a beautiful car and took great care of us. Thank you so much!
Absolutely brilliant service from Tony O at the Mercedes Slough showroom. Sold us a beautiful car and kept us informed from start to finish! Thank you Tony O!
great service
Came in to the dealership on Monday morning needing a car by Friday with no idea what i wanted. Tony was brilliant, helped me decide which car based on my requirements. No pushy sales tactics. The service was excellent despite the time frame he had to work with, and me coming back a few hours later to change the vehicle. Many thanks Tony O, am very happy with my GLC.
Tony was very helpful and amazing from the beginning to end of sale. He is wonderful sale man. I am vey happy with my E-Class
I picked up my new a 200 on Thursday July 30th Anthony o was my salesman the best experience I have ever had and I have had many cars over the years he knows his craft if your looking for a new car and quality service ask for anthony thanks again Jeff m smalling
Tony O was amazing from the beginning to the end of the process. The level of customer service was sublime. I will be referring Mercedes Benz Slough to my family and friends.

Tony O was amazing from the start to the end of the process with our car. The best customer service ever. I will be referring Mercedes Benz Slough to all of my family and friends
I have been in sales management for over 30 years and it is very easy for me to judge when someone selling a product to me is genuine, honest and most of all trust worthy.
Well ! The service received at Mercedes Slough is commendable in many ways.
Firstly Vishal Banger has been a gem who not only sold us a new Car
but also managed to loan us a car until our car was ready to be collected in these difficult times of complete lockdown.
He has been very honest, flexible, polite,has knowledge of FAQ's and finally
I would not hesitate to buy my next car there.
Mr Raj Virdee should be proud to have
Such people in his sales team and would extend my appreciation to him too.
We have been through a very pleasant journey for buying our car, thanks to Tony O at Mercedes Slough. Always available for us and made us feel comfortable with our choice. Highly recommended!! Antonio and Georgia
I just want to say that Vishal at Mercedes Benz Slough was a star to me helped me through everything made everything very easy and simple didn’t have to do anything I would recommend Vishal any day to anyone If you want to a perfect experience at Mercedes when buying car or leasing a car further more thank you again Vishal am enjoying car 🙂
I would recommend Tony O as the perfect salesman to help you purchase a new or used Mercedes-Benz! My reasons for saying this, is that not only is Tony relaxed, but professional in his approach! He has talked through the process from start to finish, as well as keeping posted on the progress of the sale. True Gentleman to whom I'll be recommending to friends and family. Thanks Tony
I collected my new E class convertible yesterday !
The Salesman i dealt with was Farhad Fazeli . He was extremely professional , very informative and no hard sell . He helped me easily navigate the path from selection to collection and also took control of the complex world of Finance and paperwork . I cannot recommend him enough !
Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough is rated 4.58 based on 38 reviews