Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough

273-283 Bath Road, Slough SL1 5PR, UK

Tell us how Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I just want to say that Vishal at Mercedes Benz Slough was a star to me helped me through everything made everything very easy and simple didn’t have to do anything I would recommend Vishal any day to anyone If you want to a perfect experience at Mercedes when buying car or leasing a car further more thank you again Vishal am enjoying car 🙂
I would recommend Tony O as the perfect salesman to help you purchase a new or used Mercedes-Benz! My reasons for saying this, is that not only is Tony relaxed, but professional in his approach! He has talked through the process from start to finish, as well as keeping posted on the progress of the sale. True Gentleman to whom I'll be recommending to friends and family. Thanks Tony
I collected my new E class convertible yesterday !
The Salesman i dealt with was Farhad Fazeli . He was extremely professional , very informative and no hard sell . He helped me easily navigate the path from selection to collection and also took control of the complex world of Finance and paperwork . I cannot recommend him enough !
Tony in sales made the experience very good informed me of the value of the car, what features it had
Made me feel very comfortable went for the test drive
Had a very good experience, was helped from the beginning of the process to the end by Zoheb Mahmood. 5 star service all throughout and was very patient with me. Took his time to explain everything and didn't pressure me unlike other car showrooms I had been to. He was incredibly knowledgeable about the different services and came up with the right plan for me. Would definitely recommend!
The customer service throughout Mercedes Benz slough is second to none. Every person you come across is only to happy to help with whatever inquiry you have.
We recently visited the slough dealership and it was Attila Bordas who we had the pleasure of helping us. He was 100% first class with regards to our new car, but other inquiries. All those we crossed paths with at the Slough Mercedes dealership were first class. Its a pleasure to see the younger generation so genuinely happy to help and all with a genuine smile. We are still in shock of how easy and plain sailing they made it. Thank you to all of you and a special thank you to
Attila Bordas you made our day xx
I went to pick up my car from Tony Oridota. We bought a A class saloon and I would like to Thank Tony for all the help from start to finish .
I cannot praise him enough. i had come in to just have a look and he found the car i wanted the same day.
I also found his colleague Vishal to be helpful.
My wife and I went to pick up my car from Tony Oridota this morning . We bought a blue C Class and service we received cannot be faulted was excellent and went more than a mile to ensure we received all the information and both my wife and I would like to Thank Tony for all the help from start to finish .
I cannot praise him enough and am sure he will go far in the company he found the car same day I initially saw and from start to finish the matter was concluded in 14days . I also found his colleague Vishal to be helpful.
Mercedes Benz luck to have Tony and Visal
Went to pick up my new A Class today and loved the massive red velvet bow Farhad had put on the covered car before the big reveal. He has been brilliant through the whole buying process and nothing is too much trouble for him. A top salesman who goes the extra mile - and I love my Jupiter Red car.
I would like to say a big thank you to Vishal for making this experience the best the way he made that surprise for me it was the best he is such a nice person so for me he is the best salesmen. I would like to say thank you to Mercedes-Benz as well you are lucky to have such a salesmen like vishal.
We originally went to view an ex-demo GLA. The salesman Farhad explained that for less money we could buy a new GLA so that is what we did. Farhad was very helpful and answered all our questions and the delivery was within 3 weeks.
I recently bought some parts from Mercedes Benz Slough and the staff was very helpful, especially Derek and the parts manager. They went out of their way to help me.
I would highly recommend this branch and will definitely use it again in the future.
Recently purchased a second user vehicle from the Mercedes garage in Reading. Their representative Lorenz, provided an excellent service without being the "pushy" salesman and spent time answering my questions and offering helpful suggestions.
Mercedes-Benz Of Slough, Slough is rated 4.44 based on 18 reviews