Menkind Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Menkind deliver?

How can I contact Menkind?

About Menkind: Find presents and gifts for men, big boys toys at Menkind. We have a wide range of watches, wallets, cufflinks, toys, games and gadgets for men. Menkind is the leading Men’s Gift and Gadget retailer, stocking a wide range of products from Jedi Bath Robes to Designer Watches. Menkind was founded in 2001 with the mission to provide a wide and interesting choice of men’s gifts for the man who has everything Now buying presents for men has never been easier!

The Atrium, Curtis Road, Dorking United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Menkind made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Didn't receive my order, waited over a month while swapping e-mails regarding this matter. After which they told me to contact their supplier to deal with it. Such rubbish support, will never use them again."
Are you Menkind? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought retro working radio , to assemble , instructions were not straight forward and very complicated to say misleading would be putting it mildly , needless to say after wasting time on assembling , it did not work , I will never buy from your company again"
"Unreliable retailer...ordered item online and received confirmation stock was available then to receive email days later advising unavailable.. Would Not order anything again because they apparently don't have the stock items they claim to have.. Honesty and reliability are paramount for customers which this company lacks"
"My mum bought a slush puppy machine for my wife for Christmas which leaked. When returning to Lakeside they assured me this one does not leak and when getting back the motor started to burn out. When phoning again was told won't give a refund all I kept hearing was unfortunately and this is beyond my remit. Poor customer service and products 1 star is even to good to give.😠"
"After a online order for Christmas advent calendar they sent the wrong product, after calling customer services & more chasing up they resent the wrong product again, resulting in product to be out of stock! & telling me to take it in store for refund, no SHi*T given that we were five days into Dec & I haven’t given this present/advent calendar to my relative(who is a IDDM so can’t replace with chocolate advent calendar) I’m now 3 emails in with MENKIND & no reply still, thanks menkind"
"I bought a figure for my son for his birthday, he removed the item from packaging and it broke. I took the item back to the store and the guy on the till was really arrogant yet spoke in a tone like he was being nice (really patronizing) he advised that they do not do refunds or exchanges as the item will get sent back to the manufacturer and they won't do anything... nice! Disappointed son, disappointed customer. Don't waste your money here, go elsewhere and you'll receive much better customer service."
"Brought a few products including a drone and wall climbing car. All were flimsy and broke easily but the arrogant and frankly rude manager refused to refund me. Disgusting customer service and poorly ran business, avoid like the plague!"
"Customer service is appalling, faulty item which I had to pay to return and they are still arguing about refund......the thing nearly set on fire when put on charge...........will never use or recommend this company again"
"Arrogant, objectionable and obstructive staff. I’ll never use this company again. You buy a product (fx 123) it doesn’t work, they then don’t think you’re entitled to a refund. Absolute joke"
"Bought a £99 pound massage chair. It failed within the 1 year warranty, they refused to take it back and were of no help whatsoever. The company who made it (homedics) have a warranty section which says: “For any goods purchased from a retail store or other online merchant are covered by a 1 year warranty direct from your point of purchase. Please contact the retailer directly if within this period” DO NOT SHOP HERE as menkind will not honour this (its no doubt in their small print somewhere)"
"Really good quality products, quick delivery and good prices"
"Great product, quick delivery and excellent customer services. I recommand :)"
"Had to return a product in the metrocentre store as it was faulty. I was served by a very rude man (didnt get his name but id say in his 40s-50s). I politely asked for a refund to be asked 'why whats wrong with it?'. Once i explained the product didnt work properly he said 'have you put batteries in?' When i said yes he replied 'have you put them in the right way?' In a very condscending manor. I was spoken down to and was very annoyed, i am a young woman and the person serving me didnt realise i was with my partner who had to step in and repeat to the man that there was a fault with the item before he eventually refunded me. The man showed absolutely no respect towards me and we left the store in shock at his attitude. Discusting service will never ever be shopping here again, was left feeling furious and appalled after working in customer service for years myself."
"Do not buy from Menkind! I am taking a refund issue up with trading standards as their Christmas refund policy offers nothing in the way of extending an actual cash refund but instead confuses consumers with same gift card only option. The store Manager Amy in the Eden High Wycombe branch is disgraceful and disgustingly rude along with James who didnt have a clue about the refund policy. Avoid at all costs! !!!!!"
"They have the worst customer service I have ever seen. Bought an item express pre christmas still not recieved it. No answer or refund as yet."
"ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING DO NOT BUY FROM MENKIND...Blamed the courier (for non delivery which my wife paid for premium express delivery on the 18/12/17 yet they didn't have an order at DPD only our delivery add and no parcel. Since, then she has been chasing up my Christmas present who blame the courier and do not respond to the five emails. When she did get through asking for a refund she got the same guy who wanted the product back...SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE PRODUCT HENCE THE CALLS AND EMAILS 😠😠😠"
"The store at Westfield has this obnoxious and racist manager. He wanted to give me a 'gesture of goodwill' by coercing me to purchase there and then. Andy is ignorant and rude and needs to reassess his career choices. He does not understand what customer service means."
"MEN KIND ARE THE WORST MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER IN MY 62 YEARS OF CONSUMER PURCHASES .THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY ON A DRONE WHICH I PURCHASED FOR £39.99 ONE DAY AFTER I PURCHASED THIS RUBBISH "NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE " BEING A RETIRED SOLICITOR I AM APPALLED BY THEIR PRODUCTS THEIR STAFF THEIR ILLEGAL PRACTICES I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REPORTING THEM TO TRADING STANDARDS THEY ARE NASTY DREADFUL PEOPLE THESE STATEMENTS ARE WITHOUT PREJUDICE AS I ABIDE BY THE LAW UNLIKE MEN KIND"
"Was sold an over priced watch which I later found in Argos for £30 less Brand new, I paid £30 more for a display model and to top it off they put the wrong instructions in and didn't even put the warranty in the box. The watch is a very good watch which I am going to keep as I found a PDF from manufacture, and as a lesson to my self to shop around more. I am only giving 1 star for the fact they are charging so much more for a poor service, I can understand maybe £10 more expensive As it's competition, but £30 extra with the wrong instructions for a £110 product is un acceptable. Look around before buying a Gshock from Menkind as literally everywhere else including H Samuel is substantially cheaper and better service... Sorry Menkind but you have just lost another customer..."
"I ordered an I-clip wallet on 1st December, had a confirmation of my order. On the 8th I had my money refunded, when I telephoned to ask why I had been refunded I was told it was out of stock. I was hoping to give it as a present on Saturday of this week. Either they are taking orders in hopes of replenishing stock or their stock control is not reliable. Either way I am not happy. I was told somebody would be telephoning me, but of course no call. No explanation or apology only from the young lady manning the telephone she"
Menkind is rated 1.29 based on 28 reviews