Melody Maison Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Melody Maison
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Melody Maison made you happy

"Very pleased with all my purchases,and excellent customer service ."
Are you Melody Maison? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Very pleased with all my purchases and excellent customer service."
"Have Bought many Items and over the moon with all of theme and excellent customer service."
"Gorgeous products, fantastic service, highly recommend."
"Easy to order goods. Great value. Good quality product. Arrived on time."
"Great customer service and very happy with the purchases."
"Great customer service and I Love All My Purchases"
"Beautiful items everything I ordered I’m so happy with very good selection of quality items"
"So happy to have found this site as I love their products. I ordered a bathroom sign and it arrived within days and looks lovely. Just wish I had loads of money as I've seen so many things I want. Thank you."
"Fantastic service, fast delivery, good communication, awesome product, recommended"
"I bought the princess carriage candle holder and I was very pleased with my purchase. Well made and exactly like in the picture.This arrived on time and well packed. :)"
"I ordered a wall clock which arrived in good time and well packaged. I am pleased with my product and would order again"
"I ordered two items from Melody Maison. Arrived promptly and well packaged. I'm really pleased with both items. Great value and quality."
"Delighted with my products. Excellent quality and well packed. Delivery was smooth and I was kept updated by customer services re delivery. I will be using Melody Maison again."
"I bought a gorgeous wall cabinet! Absolutely love it! I will definitely be using this company again."
"Very impressed with this new company I found. Love my new mirror - super quality for a super price"
"Fantastic customer service. Fast delivery. Love my new mirror. Super quality too."
"Swift professional service with quality product"
"I'm new to Melody Maison. Love their products. The table I ordered is great, service was prompt and the price was excellent."
"Bought a beautiful copper mirror for my bathroom, looks fab. Good quality goods and service"
Melody Maison is rated 4.97 based on 35 reviews