Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Very impressed with the service. Great prices and the technical support was second to none.
Excellent technical support and prompt delivery
We found the company to very helpful and quick to respond and completed our order satisfactorily in a fast turn round we would highly recommend them
Very pleased with how helpful this company is, I'm only a DIYer and use occasionally but I always get amazing service and quality information. Would recommend this company all the time.
I have used Mellors over several years for repairing night heaters. I have always found their service very honest and very good, usually a week turnaround. I have never had a problem with any of my night heaters that they have repaired. I would definately recommend them for your night heater repairs and you will find that it will be cheaper in the long run.
My opinion is that: Stuart is very helpful, he knows what is he talking about. Good advice, no problems at all so giving 5 stars so far. Thank you. Robert
Found the website easy to use. Items priced competitively and delivery was quick. Will purchase from you again.
Fast, good quality and great service. Busy people for sure but they got back to me and gave best solution. Parts arrived super fast 😃.
Excellent people to deal with. The first time I dealt with them I bought the heater. This time I sent the Webasto Air Top 40 for a service. They know and understand the products, provide helpful advice and do not rip you off. Sent my Webasto for service and they only fit what is needed, in our case, a gasket set. Other than that the heater received a thorough cleaning. Absolute faith and trust in this company and they are damned prompt as well. Top marks and they remain my approved supplier.
Great customer service and fantastic help with queries regarding fitting
Excellent service!
This was the first order placed with Mellor online. Website was easy to use and products needed found easily. Ordering process was equally simple and the delivery was extremely quick with the goods well packed and secure. We have more heating accessories to order and will return to Mellor for these.
Quality product at a great price and fast delivery. Excellent.
I contacted Mellor support prior to ordering an Eberspacher silencer from them. My enquiry was quickly answered by Stuart, who was most helpful, answering all my questions speedily.
Fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend them.
All components arrived just as ordered, well packaged with prompt delivery. A great Yorkshire Company.
Excellent service, placed my order and it was delivered the very next day
Ref 5951 hi I have given 5 stars for communication my unit is still under repair for what I've heard your work is also 5 star thanks steve johnston
Hi Stephen, Thank you for your review. Someone will be in contact with you tomorrow regarding your heater repair.
Excellent service. Order arrived following day.
Excellent communication, help and friendly staff. Immediate despatch and delivery.
Mellor Online is rated 4.85 based on 364 reviews