Mellor Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mellor Online
Read Mellor Online Reviews

01924274774

139 Manor Road

Excellent all over. Choice, value, sevice, quality. All absolutely first rate and cheaper than ebay! Can't recommend highly enough.
Excellent service and fast delivery will definitely use again.
Swift delivery of items. Prior to sale excellent advise give and good after sales service
Ordered a glow plug for my diesel heater on my narrowboat, Mellor was the cheapest I could find and delivery was quick.
very friendly staff and excellent customer service!
Very competitive on price and faultless customer service. There were a couple of incorrect parts shipped, which was a little frustrating and could have been very irritating but for the friendly on knowledgable technical support and the prompt shipment of replacements.
quick and easy highly recommend
Great Customer Service. I had a few queries before I made my purchase. Email response was very quick and comprehensive. Once an order was placed dispatch and delivery were very quick.
Excellent heater repair service, lots of updates via the website also giving me an action date which is most useful.
Quick delivery, great response to questions.... couldn't ask for a better supplier. Thank you for the great service!
Reasonable price for the glow plug and arrived on time. No complaints.
item never shipped...
Thank you for your feedback. Your items have been shipped, see your UPS tracking details below. Please check in your junk folder for updates from us, some email providers may block certain links. UPS tracking No: 1ZY093R56892312517 Any problems, please call and I'm happy to assist you.
Great company
Haven't had s chance to test thermal insulation yet but it looks a really neatly constructed exhaust with some adjustment possible regarding the length of insulation. Good value and efficiently despatched.
The items were exactly as described and promptly delivered. What else do you want?
You supplied me with an 801 temperature controller for my campervan and it was the best price on the whole of ebay and very fast delivery almost next day, I would recommend for any electronic items.
Great technical support. On time delivery.
Bought a Webasto fuel filter and exhaust warp, both at very competitive prices and quick delivery. I will be back for my other heating parts :)
Price and quality of ducting and marine grade exhaust components are good , delivered promptly. Will use Mellor online again.
Absolutely fantastic service. I can only compliment Stuart and the team on the help and service they have provided us. Very professional very knowledgeable and very well priced. Over the years we have used many of their competitors but I can honestly say we won't be looking anywhere else other than Mellor Online for our Webasto and Eberspaecher parts..
Mellor Online is rated 4.84 based on 343 reviews