Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melitta UK Ltd
Read Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

About Melitta UK Ltd:

In 1908, Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter and founded the company bearing her name the same year.

Melitta continued to develop new techniques to improve the shape, performance, material and production process of its filter systems.

Today, Melitta customers can find everything they need for an excellent cup of coffee: ground and whole-bean coffee in a wide assortment of varieties, Melitta® filters, coffee pads, bean-to-cup machines, filter coffee machines, electric kettles, milk frother and much more.

help@melitta.co.uk

Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Caroline Smith
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Rebecca Watson
Premium price, poor design.Better machines are available for less money.
Disappointed as the model chosen doesn’t heat coffee enough for me and the max strength (3 bean) to me is weak!
Poor service , total silence since I emailed Melitta regarding a problem with new coffee machine
Very disappointed
Writing is already coming off and it only been cleaned by rising.
I've used a Dualit burr grinder daily for seven years. Recently it began to malfunction; a clacking noise which could only be avoided by drip-feeding beans into the hopper. Clearly the mechanism had worn out, so I checked reviews and bought a Melitta grinder, for more money but with higher expectations. Unfortunately when set to the finest grind, the Melitta began to malfunction (clacking noise again) just a few days after purchase. I roast my own coffee and stick to the same supplier, so no change there. I'm disappointed, to say the least.
Delivery was not made on the first day and time stated. The acknowledgement text from DPD just said 'Oh no! We've missed you'. No apology and a full day wasted waiting in for them.
Several calls, Poor corespondency, it took the engineer to descale the machine nearly a month.
Normal grind is good. Using ground coffee is often faulty; many times you have to insert a measured portion twice sometimes three times. The mechanism dumps the portions!
Should I return it?
The items arrived in a padded bag. All three packets inside were split open and the filters were loose and creased. Very disappointed.
This is the worst designed coffee maker I've ever had. The faults include. Poor design of jug hard to get the last coffee out and tends to jump around the outside and spill everywhere. Automatic drip stop doesn't always work so when jug taken out it drips all over the base. The lock to keep the filter closed is to fragile and often when you think its closed it's not. I've had coffee all over the floor when its crept open and the drip stop failed. Poor marking of the cup amounts are impossible to see I've marked my own with a white pen. The coffee however does taste very good and keeps hot in the jug for 3 hours. However I wont be buying another machine.
Melitta UK Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,551 reviews