Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melitta UK Ltd
Read Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

About Melitta UK Ltd:

In 1908, Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter and founded the company bearing her name the same year.

Melitta continued to develop new techniques to improve the shape, performance, material and production process of its filter systems.

Today, Melitta customers can find everything they need for an excellent cup of coffee: ground and whole-bean coffee in a wide assortment of varieties, Melitta® filters, coffee pads, bean-to-cup machines, filter coffee machines, electric kettles, milk frother and much more.

help@melitta.co.uk

Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Caroline S
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Rebecca W
Absolutely delighted with new bean-to-cup coffee machine from Melitta, ditto with their laudable customer service, which feels like a dwindling resource in today's online world. Will definitely use their direct services again rather than lazily reaching for the Amazon app.
Recommended to interesting persons. Really worth every penny.
The cleaning items I ordered came sooner than expected thank you.
Excellent machine, simple to operate and maintain. Best of all the coffee produced is fantastic!
We have owned a Gaggia bean to cup coffee machine for many years and when we had to replace this we did some research and bought the Melitta TS Smart. We are so pleased with the machine, everything about it is fantastic!
Great service. Excellent packaging and superfast delivery. Good product too!
Great product and fast shipping!
Fantastic! I LOVE my new coffee maker!
Arrived promptly and really pleased with my purchase
Excellent product! Excellent speed of service!!
Fantastic coffee machine, and particularly great value for a coffee machine! Makes great coffee too. Only tiny little issue is using the perfect milk attachment can sometimes case a mess.
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 8th February 2021
Great service. Great communication. Great products.
Thank you, great service and product!
I researched online to chose a bean-cup machine, with two bean hoppers as I like strong coffee and my wife only drinks decaf. I chose the Melitta C1 and So far (after 2/3 weeks) I am delighted with my choice. It makes us both delicious coffee, and when lockdown ends I am sure that friends and family will enjoy the variety it offers
We love our new coffee machine. Straight forward to use and very quiet for a bean to cup machine. Ordered on a Sunday evening and it arrived on the Wednesday.
Caffeo Solo bought to replace an older Bean to Cup machine. Wanted a smaller machine (saved about one-third of the width) and had no need of the milk frother. Slightly compromised bean and water container size, but worth it. Transparent bean cover and clearly visible water level are great. Taste is superb and much quieter than previous machine.
Great product at a competitive price, thank you.
Great service. Fast efficient delivery.
Speedy delivery, excellent product. Very happy!
Fantastic service and product, Caffeo solo.
Melitta UK Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 1,599 reviews