Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melitta UK Ltd
Read Melitta UK Ltd Reviews

About Melitta UK Ltd:

In 1908, Melitta Bentz invented the first coffee filter and founded the company bearing her name the same year.

Melitta continued to develop new techniques to improve the shape, performance, material and production process of its filter systems.

Today, Melitta customers can find everything they need for an excellent cup of coffee: ground and whole-bean coffee in a wide assortment of varieties, Melitta® filters, coffee pads, bean-to-cup machines, filter coffee machines, electric kettles, milk frother and much more.

help@melitta.co.uk

Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Caroline Smith
Melitta UK Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Rebecca Watson
very good service great filter papers
The quality of the beans 10/10 and the coffee taste so good everyone is so happy.
Nice website to navigate. Order made and delivered well within the specified time
This Product is very efficient. I bought also standard filter paper box relevant with this product but especially I saw 1X4 filter. If possible, may you send 1X4 box?
couldn’t find it cheaper. More than happy with delivery and ordered one was a doddle. Thanks look forward to buying more.
Received my new coffee grinder today. So far so good. Ordering and shipping from Melitta was straightforward. Very happy.
Machine is great, delivered quickly however does not mention anywhere that you may find coffee in the machine, I had to call up to ensure a new machine was sent out to me.
Excellent service with fast delivery and very good price for buys of 10.
Excellent service and prompt.
Excellent service,and product topped off by a great health service discount!
Four Stars ****
We have owned a basic, black, Melitta Look, filter coffee machine for about 9 months. Recently the thermos jug was sat on its stand, about one third full, when it imploded internally with a loud crack. The damage was similar to what would occur if it had been dropped onto a hard surface. I am unable to work out the physics of what caused it - there were no obvious external forces involved. I can only assume it was a weakness causing the vacuum to fail.
Anyway. we love the machine and, convinced we would not be able to persuade anyone that we had not dropped it, we ordered a new jug direct from Melitta - £34.99 plus P&P. It arrived promptly and there were no issues with the transaction. The new jug is stainless steel (no issues) and it is bigger than the original yet somehow still fits. The quality is considerably better than the original.
The point to all this, well. Melitta coffee machines make brilliant coffee, purchasing direct from them is a doddle and you can buy spares. One star deducted for the self imploding party trick of my original jug. I hope the replacement has better longevity.
Very good service from start to finish
Love my epos machine

Super design and the taste and temperature of coffee is just perfect!

I totally recomend it!
Faster delivery would have been better and also the box was ridiculously huge - about five times the size of the contents which is somewhat wasteful and problematic to dispose of. Also the products are priced a bit expensive for what they are tbh.
Brilliant customer service as well and amazing products! Answered my questions quickly and helpfully (even my embarrassingly stupid one!) and I am so pleased we made the decision to purchase our machine from Melitta. Superb!
This is a really good machine, much better than my previous machine (from a different manufacturer). What i like:
Can take out the water tank
The jug, amazing design, that you can actually get your hand in to clean, and first insulated jug of this type I've had that can actually get all the coffee out of
that you can adjust the grind size

only minor downside, it seems left handed - ie have jug turned so handle on left, why the door opens. And the way you press buttons to adjust time and timer seems a bit odd, but you only do this twice a year!
Very fast dispatch time good quality product
Amazing coffee machine! Great service for cleaning products-delivered hassle free.
Great service
I bought gourmet coffee filters and liquid cleaner. Good quality products and came quickly, well packed. Thank you
Melitta UK Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 1,551 reviews