Melbourne Courier Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Melbourne Courier Company

Tell us how Melbourne Courier Company made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Extremely please with every aspect of Melbourne Courier's service. Our parcel was picked up and delivered in the quickest time (same day). Very nice helpful staff. Would highly recommend."
"I can only thank MCC for their amazing and prompt service!! I had ordered chilled semen from Holland to inseminate one of my mares. DHL managed to "misplace" the parcel and then refuse to deliver it even though they were on a before 12pm slot supposedly. In despair, my husband googled couriers in the vicinity of the airport and spoke with Nick who was super helpful. Within an hour of agreeing to collect the parcel, they were at the airport and traveling up to North Wales with the very precious cargo that would have been useless to me by Monday (It being Friday when it should have been delivered)! They were my knights in shining armor that day and I will use them in the future for sure and recommend them to anyone."
"We use MCC on a regular basis and they provide the highest service level possible. They always respond instantly with quotes & enquiries as well advising availability, which is usually excellent. Updates provided are accurate and timely including POD's. They have helped us with last minute requests on many occasions and are our 'go to' courier. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend using MCC."
"Great Service as always. highlyt reccomend using MCC"
"Top guy, service & rates. Honest & reliable. Would recommend"
"We use MCC on a daily basis. Always at the end of the phone 24/7 with a solution. Top marks."
"Melbourne couriers are always willing to accommodate any jobs we need resolving, and do so with reliability and efficiency. Always quick to respond to enquiries, and willing to help Would definitely recommend and use again 5 star"
"Always quick to respond & accommodate requests. Great to deal with, never had a problem."
"We used Melbourne Courier Company for an urgent shipment from East Midlands Airport to London Heathrow Airport. From start to finish we were kept up to date with collection times and who signed for it at London Heathrow. I would highly recommend Melbourne."
Melbourne Courier Company is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews