Melbourne Courier Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melbourne Courier Company
Courier, Own Driver
Read Melbourne Courier Company Reviews

Tell us how Melbourne Courier Company made you happy
Melbourne Courier Company provides us with an exceptional service and support our business needs on a daily basis. A highly reliable and valued supplier.
10/10 service & rates.Honest & reliable. Would definitely recommend!
10/10 service & rates. Honest & reliable. Would definitely recommend!
I have worked with Melbourne Couriers for a couple of years now, with them delivering our air and sea imports. Brilliant service and goods delivered on time.
Service level second to none. Reliable, efficient goes above and beyond to support any needs you may have, even at short notice
Top service, always helpful and able to accommodate at short notice - would definitely recommend
Great, reiable local company that will go the extra mile to fulfill the needs of any customer
Worked with Melbourne Couriers for many years, with them delivering our bespoke joinery through out the UK. Brilliant service, able to help at the drop of a hat. Always on time and goods delivered carefully. Reasonable rates too!
We have been using Melbourne couriers for 5 years now and the service is excellent, they always pick up the phone and always have a solution. Always a van available and very helpful. Would highly recommend.
I have used Melbourne Courier Co now for 10 years and can honestly say the do bend over backwards to accommodate. We have "AOG" shipments at all hours day or night and Melbourne are always our first call and always excel in every aspect.
Fantastic service for a sensible price. Melbourne collected 12 pallets from DHL East Midlands at very short notice and delivered to Liverpool. The driver offloaded by hand as our forklift wouldn’t work. Extremely great fuel to Martyn for his effort.
Extremely please with every aspect of Melbourne Courier's service. Our parcel was picked up and delivered in the quickest time (same day). Very nice helpful staff. Would highly recommend.
I can only thank MCC for their amazing and prompt service!! I had ordered chilled semen from Holland to inseminate one of my mares. DHL managed to "misplace" the parcel and then refuse to deliver it even though they were on a before 12pm slot supposedly. In despair, my husband googled couriers in the vicinity of the airport and spoke with Nick who was super helpful. Within an hour of agreeing to collect the parcel, they were at the airport and traveling up to North Wales with the very precious cargo that would have been useless to me by Monday (It being Friday when it should have been delivered)! They were my knights in shining armor that day and I will use them in the future for sure and recommend them to anyone.
We use MCC on a regular basis and they provide the highest service level possible. They always respond instantly with quotes & enquiries as well advising availability, which is usually excellent. Updates provided are accurate and timely including POD's. They have helped us with last minute requests on many occasions and are our 'go to' courier. It goes without saying that I would highly recommend using MCC.
Great Service as always. highlyt reccomend using MCC
Top guy, service & rates. Honest & reliable. Would recommend
We use MCC on a daily basis. Always at the end of the phone 24/7 with a solution. Top marks.
Melbourne couriers are always willing to accommodate any jobs we need resolving, and do so with reliability and efficiency. Always quick to respond to enquiries, and willing to help Would definitely recommend and use again 5 star
Always quick to respond & accommodate requests. Great to deal with, never had a problem.
We used Melbourne Courier Company for an urgent shipment from East Midlands Airport to London Heathrow Airport. From start to finish we were kept up to date with collection times and who signed for it at London Heathrow. I would highly recommend Melbourne.
Melbourne Courier Company is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews