Melanotan Reviews

of reviewers recommend Melanotan

info@melanotan.eu

Tell us how Melanotan made you happy
You seem to be incapable of spelling the word 'Vial' correctly, as you have chosen to spell it 'Vail' on your website. This is deeply concerning and indicates a poor level of attention when having your website details proof-read. I'm assuming it was hashed together as an after thought, which greatly worries me. I would also be keen to know where your Melanotan 1 comes from as there are no known producers still manufacturing it. Melanotan 1 is considerably more expensive than Melanotan 2 and under no circumstances was it ever sold at the same price. I assume you would be happy to provide a verifiable lab report in regards to Melanotan 1? Having read your reviews they seem, like all other Melanotan sites, largely fake. I would caution anybody buying from this company that if you are buying Melanotan 1, then be aware. MELANOTAN 1 IS ONLY AVAILABLE AS AFAMELANOTIDE AND IS ONLY NOW AVAILABLE AS A MEDICLLY PRESCRIBED PEPTIDE, IN IMPLANT FORM. This company, and any other online merchant, is ABSOLUTELY NOT selling you Melanotan 1.
Would give it zero stars if I could, definate scam site, took money, false promises, nothing shipped, stopped responding. Daft enough not to hide their IP in their outgoing emails though 😂.
Never received my order, support doesnt answer anymore. Really, really annoying. Bad experience.
Great product and good service representative
Melanotan is rated 4.65 based on 175 reviews