Megafix Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Megafix

How would you rate Megafix?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Graham

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Megafix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"These guys literally go above and beyond to help and they were the cheapest for miles. I never really leave good reviews but good service always deserves it :)"
"I cannot fault megafix on the work carried out on my iPhone. Not only did they repair it same day while I waited, the guy on duty went above and beyond expectations. Rarely do people ever leave good reviews but this is well deserved after I've been scammed and let down by so many repair companies. I'm glad I've found one I can trust!"
Chris Mulcahy
Unverified Reviewer
"Further to my previous review , the company have since contacted and resolved the issues I've expressed."
"Ordered a spare part from these guys, the part did not come as advertised and was missing one of the brackets on a flex cable. Called them up, the guy really did not want to resolve it, was more inclined on just telling me to use a bracket off the old part! I ordered a part which was meant to have all brackets as per the item description and image on their website. Where is the quality control, whoever packed it should have seen it? My 1st order and most probably my last, I might even send it back and get my money back but I doubt I would get my money back. Don't send out parts that are not as advertised."
Chris Mulcahy
Unverified Reviewer
"I got my phone screen 'repaired' by megafix , They offered one of the cheapest prices I could find online. I now know why The service was quick and the phone was returned within a few days. However as soon as I picked up the phone I noticed the glass edge of the screen felt rough to touch , as if there was still some plastic to peel off. In the evening I notice light was coming out of the left and bottom side of the phone , like it wasn't attached properly. Upon closer inspection I noticed there was a gap of about 1-2mm down the side. and there was alot of flex on the screen. When I pressed the bottom right corner of the phone , strange yellow dots would appear on the screen. I emailed megafix advising I thought the phone was poor quality , They said it must have been a faulty batch. and offered either a repair or a partial refund. Impressed with this so far , I said a partial refund would be fine so I could buy a case which would help the problem. The next day , the glass cracked in my hand . My finger had broken the left edge by dragging across from the left edge, as it stuck out a small piece of the glass broke out, Cracks eventually spread from the misssing glass. I emailed megafix and called megafix several times to no answer , After a tweet they replied that as I'd broken the glass the warranty was void, I explained to them the glass wouldn't have broke if it was fitted flush to the phone edge rather than sticking out. To which they haven't replied. Looking at the screen compared to another phone , I suspect the screen is a very cheap fake and is of no use to anyone. I would avoid megafix.co.uk at all costs , unless you want a cheap phone screen which will last you about 5 days."
Megafix is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews