&Meetings Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend &Meetings

About &Meetings: Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Click Here

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy

Telephone
"I'm thoroughly unimpressed by &meetings and we'll aim to never use them again. We've used them twice and the first time was ordinary, but okay, the second time (this time) was terrible! Absolutely not worth the expense. 1. We're at Cheapside today and the internet is awful. I've done three tests across the day and we're at out fastest now, of 0.69MBS. That's seriously unusable for work purposes. What kind of conference venue offers unusable internet? I asked for access to another network which was given, but the speed is the same. 2. The service is rude. I mean, REALLY rude. Example one of many: we booked for 18 people and were given only a small amount of juice. I asked about it and was told (so rudely) that there was more in the fridge but "you can have it now if want it hot". No apology or warmth. I would have expected at least "yes, I'm so sorry. It wasn't put in the fridge prior, but would it be okay if we brought it in cold in an hour for your group?". 3. The 'hot' water in the urn was luke warm. Perhaps just as it was put out too early or similar.. easy enough to happen and fix. To make it easy I brought it out to ask if we could possibly get it refilled again with hot water and got huffed at. I guess I should have suffered through luke warm tea for our delegates as to not disturb anyone in their work day? Sorry guests, this venue is too busy to give you hot water for your tea, suck it up? 4. We asked for a pork free lunch as one of the orders we paid for, and when I followed up about the fact none was marked pork free I was huffily told it looked like it wasn't there (no apology, of course) but I could wait if I wanted while they went and got something else for us; not offered with anything other than eye rolling attitude reminiscent of my teenage daughter, like I'd asked for a bone marrow transplant, not just the dietary requirement for a guest that I'd paid for so they had their beliefs respected. But this was the attitude of every request for the day. Seriously, this is literally the rudest treatment I've ever had when running an event for clients, and we've used lots of venue for clients all around the world. Honestly, if this is their core business, I'd expect they'd want people back?? This venue is anything but customer focussed. Rude, huffy, poorly managed, underdelivered, badly resourced (seriously, wifi faster than dialup is a pretty standard expectation right?). There is nothing wrong with space itself though.. it's actually a really nice room! But the service, OMG. Don't do it to yourself. Find somewhere else. I will, next time."
"I have only used &Meetings twice so far but am very impressed with the service at the Barbican, Beech St, London. For my second booking I needed to start on the half hour for my client and couldn't see how to arrange this online so I telephoned CS. Not only did Lawrence give good advice, he also called me back to check my booking when he couldn't see my notes to amend the start time. On the day, we were unfortunately interrupted by a fire alert but my client couldn't stay on to make up the time. &Meetings kindly and promptly refunded half my fee! Amazing. The rooms are clean, comfortable and very well provisioned and I like the flexibility of being able to book for just the length of time you need."
"1.I had asked Lawrence for 6 strips for each table. Only one in room. Fortunately we had brought some with us. 2. Screen didn't work. Therefore our delegates had to wait around. 3. paying the parking took everyone about 15 minutes and was expensive. 4. Very fortunate we had an unflappable lecturer or the screen debacle could have been a disaster. I think we should receive a discount."
"The room was as expected. We had made a specific request for an extension lead but that wasn't available. We also ordered lunch which was brought in in pizza boxes and unceremoniously dumped on the table. No-one came in to collect the rubbish and so it was there all afternoon."
"Wehave been using &Meetings for nearly a year now. It has been a great resource for our company as well as the home to the recording of our Podcast; The Cashflow Show https://radiopublic.com/the-cashflow-show-WkPrQy The staff have been helpful, courteous and supportive always going out of their way to ensure everything is just right. We look forward to a long association with &Meetings going forward."
"My experience of &Meetings is very positive. Having used them in a variety of London and regional locations, Walking in the door the receptionists are always warm and friendly and seem to be engaged with the other venues. The rooms are interesting, consistent in set up and comfortable. I am confident to meet clients in their venues in the knowledge our brand is their hands."
"I have used your rooms many times and always very good. Now you have the new coffee pod machines it would be good to have them in all the meeting rooms. Also, the room downstairs in Threadneedle need brighter lighting."
"very helpful people on site to help us and an important client find the room. Great facilities. Would definitely use that location again"
"Very efficient online booking. Helpful staff. Good locations and high quality rooms My only issue is that the cancellation policy isn’t as flexible as I’d like. I had to change a date at short notice due to illness and your refused to change the date. I’m a regular user and have been for 3 years so this is really disappointing"
"Slightly tricky to find but excellent facilities"
"We've used both Paddington & Marylebone offices which are well located, well equipped and suit our business needs very well. Staff are always helpful and the overall cost is really competitive compared to various other meeting locations."
"Solid service. Booking simple and customer service staff professional and helpful. Would have no hesitation recommending."
"The concept is great - book a room or office facilities as needed. Sadly our experience was mixed; the lady on reception was a temp who had just started ... she didn’t know WiFi access details or even where the toilets were ... so not a great welcome. Was also somewhat disappointed to find ourselves in a meeting room in the basement with no windows. On a plus side the coffee was good and the machine worked. On the downside there were only two cups of decaf coffee, one pack of biscuits each and no spare cups to switch preferences from coffee to tea partway through the morning. Recommendation ... arrive early and get everything sorted with the concierge before your guests arrive!"
"I have used &Meetings many times. The rooms are well furnished, well equipped and well lit. Staff and friendly and helpful and the catering is good. Thanks!"
"Easy to find, quick to book in on arrival and good facilities in the room. The only problem was background noise from a neighbouring meeting room caused some interference on a conference call. Otherwise, very positive - we'd definitely reuse your service."
"&Meetings is our 'go-to' for all our off-site training room requirements in London. We find them exceptionally professional, reasonably priced and the rooms are of the highest standard. We have no need to look anywhere else!"
"Great service"
"An excellent service, which is efficient and convenient. Love the wide variety of meeting rooms."
"Whether I am in Bristol of the Heart of London or somewhere in between I always now that I will find the same high standards in the presentation of the room I've hired, or the facilities or the refreshments - the welcome from the staff is second to none and it all combines to assist me in delivering a great experience for my clients. My only regret is that these guys are not in more places!"
"Excellent rooms and great service by the reception team."
&Meetings is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews