&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
Very efficient website. I've used it many times, if there's ever a problem the helpline are always excellent and have often accommodated my need to be flexible. I do not hesitate to recommend them!
Very professional, flexible, price competitive service. I will continue to use your meeting rooms and to recommend to collleagues
I've found the booking interface very simple and very speedy - it loads quickly and the transaction is sorted in seconds. It's helped me look very professional when making appointments with clients. It's like having my own personal meeting room diary.
The location was most convienent being 2 minutes walk from Exit 3 of Bank Underground Station.
The receptionist was politely welcoming.
The meeting room was quiet, appropriately furnished and suitable for purpose.
Cost was very reasonable considering the location, immediately behind the Royal Exchange.
If asked, I would recommend the facility
Excellent facilities and pleasant staff.
I will use you again whenever I have similar requirements.
Peter
Very quick and easy booking process - one of the easiest sites to use!
Good meeting room for use with two people for a training session. Good quality food for lunch and helpful staff. Will use again if needed.
Great facilities and the best price I could find!
Very quick and easy service. Matt was very helpful in giving me details of how to use the site for the first time. Thank you!
A simple, easy and quick process. All you could want of this type of service.
Incredible support team, pristine meeting rooms with more than you need amounts of tech and equipment. fast internet and great conferencing facilities. First choice
Very happy with the service from the planning, to the actual day to the after care. I would definitely recommend them for a meeting of any size.

Adam Stone
Community and Operations Manager @ Hendon Reform
I thought the venue was excellent - bright, spacious room with good facilities & first class food of course!

Jeremy Leaf
M - 0776 88 42 333
The staff were very friendly and couldnt do enough to help. I was very impressed with the over all service they provided. Very professional.
Helpful, friendly staff, organised my meeting room hire efficiently and without fuss. Would definitely use again!
Excellent customer service.

Very helpful.

Good quality meeting rooms.

Nice refreshments.
Excellent Customer Service.

Faultless.

Nothing is too much trouble.

Would highly recommend.
&Meetings is a fantastic service. From the booking process through to the meeting room and the staff at the centre, I would highly recommend to anyone.
Impeccable customer service, and nothing seems to be too much trouble!
A very welcoming and professional enviroment. The team couldn't do enough for you, the facilities are fresh and well looked after and the lunch was delicious!
I will definitely be re-booking.
Rooms were very tidy and up to a high standard, fresh water with hot tea/coffee available. Room was refreshed at lunch time by a polite member of staff.
Room was at a good temperature and members of staff were very helpful throughout the day.
&Meetings is rated 4.63 based on 177 reviews