&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
Booking process couldn't be easier and the staff at the offices are very attentive and friendly.
As a first time customer this was very straightforward, user friendly and quick. Great service and reward points as a bonus!
very easy
Always helpful and efficient - love the service and would LOVE the champagne!!!!
This would have been very good but don't like the way that paypal is pushed down your throat. Most businesses have a credit card and I would have preferred to have been defaulted to the credit card payment page first not paypal.
Excellent website and easy to book
Slightly confusing about dates, but pretty easy.
Very reasonably priced, well-appointed room. Staff very helpful and flexible (date change immediately accommodated).
Website booking system is very clear and easy to use and service is very efficient when you call up to add or delete delegates - very helpful staff - thank you very much!
The last couple of times that I have tried to book with yourselves, when I get to the checkout page and tick that I agree to the T&C's then click to pay nothing happens, I have to do it several times before it gives me the option to make the payment.
Easy & simple to book.
Very easy to book, all the options are clearly laid out.
Easy to book, central location, quick confirmation and venue details sent were clear. Venue itself was perfect for our small meeting with all the facilities we required. Reception staff reasonably helpful but more interested in chatting to each other than welcoming us or making sure we had everything we needed. GREAT VALUE.
The easiest meeting room booking service I could find for central London. Very straightforward. Thank you.
Quick and easy to use.
Booking was very quick and easy
I'm a confidence coach based outside London. I've used &Meetings meeting rooms in Barbican several times now and find the service and the accommodation to be excellent. Just a short walk from the tube, the staff are always friendly and professional and the meeting room is always ready for me and kitted out to a very high standard. &Meetings represents excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
easy to book, good facilities
Whichever location I use from &Meetings, I can expect the same high standards of their premises and their staff in each of the locations I have visited. Whenever I have had a scheduling problem their central team has been incredibly helpful and the price is well positioned and competitive. I have the confidence to no longer maintain a full time office with wasted overhead as I can rely on their team.
Always great service, friendly and reliable!
&Meetings is rated 4.65 based on 174 reviews