&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
Always a professional welcome, spotlessly clean and this time the doughnuts were a nice surprise!
Wherever and whenever I use these guys I know I can expect great service: a well prepared room with all the facilities I need plus staff who make me feel like I'm their most important client and who give the impression to the people I meet that they really matter. The ease of booking and flexibility just make & Meetings a real asset to my business which I could not do without. Thank you!
Very friendly and responsive staff and thanks for a well run meeting venue.
I have been working with &Meetings for a number of years now and really couldn't be happier with their service. Clean and well-specced offices, at reasonable rates and in convenient locations.,

In particular, Yasmin always goes way beyond the call of duty and is incredibly helpful, flexible, professional and efficient.

I can highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a short-term meeting space. 10/10
Clean and tidy throughout. Warm welcome by main receptionist. Hired office for the day to run interviews and had candidates brought to the office by receptionist. Over all experience was A*. Very professional.
The service and standards of the rooms at Cheapside and Royal Exchange are very good. Barbican offices provide great services, unfortunately rooms around building's kitchen areas is not always appropriate for meetings with clients. St Pauls offices not such a great experience.
Very easy to arrange and certainly met expectations. Very professional environment with excellent, modern facilities. Bonus of free parking!
Definitely use the Basingstoke centre again for next meeting.
Easy to book. Excellent room. All promised services provided. Good value for money. What more can you ask?
Very easy to book. Great venue location and good value. Will definitely book again
Nice room, good value. Advance warning of wifi problem which was fine as we didn't need to use that.
Yasmin was great in answering our initial queries and helping us sort out parking. The meeting room was excellent and the food was good too. Very satisfied with the service.
The office was smart, clean and tidy with an excellent selection of refreshments.

The reception area was a big plus, providing my clients with somewhere to wait when they arrived early.

The staff were very helpful and anything I needed they supplied.
Friendly staff. Very flexible and helpful as my clients have a habit of changing dates and times. I recommend &Meetings to others
London is full of over-priced room hire but &meetings is different. I was incredibly happy on every aspect. Professional service, facilities were exactly as needed and really good value for money.
Fantastic location and facilities. Very happy with the overall experience - thank you so much! We'll be coming back..
Booking process couldn't be easier and the staff at the offices are very attentive and friendly.
As a first time customer this was very straightforward, user friendly and quick. Great service and reward points as a bonus!
very easy
Always helpful and efficient - love the service and would LOVE the champagne!!!!
Excellent website and easy to book
&Meetings is rated 4.63 based on 176 reviews