Meetingo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meetingo
Read Meetingo Reviews
Your website said you would take an id payment of £1, but when I entered my card details you actually took the whole amount (£307). I found that disconcerting.
The booking experience was cumbersome; I only hope the meeting room will be quite and comfortable...
I am unable to find a phone number to speak to someone as our tea and coffee option is not a straight forward x3. We hire the meeting rooms to meet with various sets of clients over an afternoon. This means we require various combinations of tea and coffees over the period of the room hire.
Ok booking interface but time lag between booking stages VERY slow. In my view you will be losing potential bookings as a result.
Hi Stephen Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you as a result of the technical issues experienced on our website. I have flagged this to our developers to investigate further to ensure that this does not happen again. We appreciate our valued customers and will work hard to ensure your satisfaction with our services.
Meetingo is rated 4.46 based on 128 reviews