Meetingo Reviews

Read Meetingo Reviews
Easy booking
Easy to use
Easy
The booking experience was cumbersome; I only hope the meeting room will be quite and comfortable...
Lay-out objetivo e fácil de manusear.
No problems.
I am unable to find a phone number to speak to someone as our tea and coffee option is not a straight forward x3. We hire the meeting rooms to meet with various sets of clients over an afternoon. This means we require various combinations of tea and coffees over the period of the room hire.
Aucun commentaire
EASY TO BOOK - WOULD LIKE A DATE RANGE OPTION THOUGH
good app
All went very smoothly, thank you.
Seems straightforward enough
na
Good
Took me 5 attempts to pay with 2 different cards, saying error, then success on the 5th attempt
Ok booking interface but time lag between booking stages VERY slow. In my view you will be losing potential bookings as a result.
Hi Stephen Thank you for your feedback. We understand your frustration and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you as a result of the technical issues experienced on our website. I have flagged this to our developers to investigate further to ensure that this does not happen again. We appreciate our valued customers and will work hard to ensure your satisfaction with our services.
Very easy to book
very good
NA
Very good and quick perfect service for busy businessmen
Meetingo is rated 4.46 based on 133 reviews