Meeples Customer Service Reviews

Meeples have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Customer Service - Good

99.39%
Industry Average
" Great service. Any issues i had with the order were resolved incredibly quickly and efficiently. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Ben Howarth
" Great service and products! Would definitely use aga "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Great customer service when dealing with them regarding an order. Used them multiple times and never been let down "
posted 2 weeks ago - Barry Wheadon
" Excellent service. Great site. Top value. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Andrew Foster
" Great communication & service. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again "
posted 2 weeks ago - Daniel Burt
" Brilliant service, all steps taken to ensure a smooth customer experience "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a product not available but as soon it came in they contacted me and it was delivered the next day. Excellent service "
posted 3 weeks ago - Tony Johnson
" Bought Wingspan at a great price. Christoph even held it for me for a couple of weeks until I could pick it up. Great service! Thanks. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Martin Marriott
" Great service, reliable, friendly and always happy to help. My main online supplier of games, but also excellent service at Expo and cons etc. Would recommend. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Gareth Dyer
" Excellent service from Christoph, as always. This was a pre-order and I was kept informed of its progress and was able to amend before fulfilment. "
posted 4 weeks ago - Simon Douglas