Meeples Delivery Reviews

Meeples have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Delivery - Fast

93.75%
Industry Average
" Really fast delivery, the game was packed really well, I appreciated all the email updates. Looking forward to buying more games from Meeples' Corner. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Steven Teece
" Great communication. Pre order process was a doddle. Fast and free delivery. Highly recommended, and am sure to order more from you in the future. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jonathan Lewis
" Excellent selection of games and great prices compared to other places. The delivery was also very smooth. I would definitely buy my future games here again! "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Great experience with Meeple’s Corner. The game I ordered (which was cheapest on Meeples’ Corner by a mile) was dispatched immediately, and arrived on my doorstep well safe and sound a couple of days later (I’m a cheapskate, so chose economy delivery). I wouldn’t hesitate to shop there again. "
posted 1 month ago - Matthew Head
" Quick delivery and despatch and the pre-order system works really well. Have always got a prompt response with any questions too. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" First time ordering from Meeples’ corner, 2 games ordered- dispatched quickly, kept up to date by email & despite the delivery service putting a big dent in the corner of the box (Yodel delivery, so not Meeples’ Corner’s fault) thanks to good packaging inside, games arrived in perfect condition. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Great company, fast delivery, good comms, fully recommended "
posted 1 month ago - Dominic Basson
" Great prices. Fast delivery +++++++++ "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Good pricing, excellent delivery service. Will certainly use Meeples’ Corner again. "
posted 2 months ago - Darrell Jones
" Always a fantastic service and fast delivery. Highly recommended. "
posted 2 months ago - Richard Skoludek