Meeples Insights

Meeples have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Happiness Grade

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Are you a business owner? Click Here

Price - Excellent

99.53%
Industry Average
" Meeples Corner is my online retailer of choice, competitive prices, great preorder system and quick to reply to any queries. Can't fault them "
- Ryan Olden
" Bought Wingspan at a great price. Christoph even held it for me for a couple of weeks until I could pick it up. Great service! Thanks. "
- Martin Marriott
" Great service, game was well packaged when I received it and they have some cracking prices. Recommended. "
- Andy Stewart
Write your review on Meeples

Delivery - Fast

93.75%
Industry Average
" Really fast delivery, the game was packed really well, I appreciated all the email updates. Looking forward to buying more games from Meeples' Corner. "
- Steven Teece
" Great communication. Pre order process was a doddle. Fast and free delivery. Highly recommended, and am sure to order more from you in the future. "
- Jonathan Lewis
" Excellent selection of games and great prices compared to other places. The delivery was also very smooth. I would definitely buy my future games here again! "
- Anonymous
99.39%
Industry Average
" Great service. Any issues i had with the order were resolved incredibly quickly and efficiently. "
- Ben Howarth
" Great service and products! Would definitely use aga "
- Anonymous
" Great customer service when dealing with them regarding an order. Used them multiple times and never been let down "
- Barry Wheadon