Meeples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Tell us how Meeples made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"Great service and communication and fast despatch/ delivery. Recommended!"
"Quick delivery and a quality service. Recommended!"
"Quick delivery and a good customer service."
"I've used Meeples' Corner several times in the last three years and most recently in November 2018. They are very quick in dispatching goods and the items arrive, on time, well packaged and in good condition. I would always try to use them if they stock the item for which I'm shopping."
"I have been using Meeples Corner since 2014 and their customer service is fantastic, they always have the games I want and their delivery is very quick, 5 years a very happy customer."
"Excellent service- much better than Very Good!! Good communication through out and despatched my games quickly. Living in France the delivery was extremely impressive as sent out on Monday and arrived at my house on the Wednesday. Also I am pleased to say care was taken in packing the four items all arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend Meeples' Corner and look forward to future orders. Duncan Smith"
"Very quick delivery, well packed. Recommended."
"communication was excellent, when the game was delayed i was kept informed. was delivered very promptly after payment and in great condition. will definetly continue to use this seller."
"The price was great and so was the service!"
"Always a good selection of games available with excellent pre-order tracker for games that do not have a confirmed release date. Fast dispatch of games, that are well packaged & protected from the couriers/postal service accidental dropped boxes etc. Polite and friendly email updates too, which is useful when Publishers fail production release dates, so you are never left wondering if your game is enroute or delayed."
"Hi, brilliant service, great prices and always respond to emails for further information. We like Meeples Corner. Thanks"
"Extremely good communication on my order status with regular updates. While other suppliers seemed to be taking advantage of upping the price for a particular game becoming hard to find. Meeples Corner kept the price as standard."
"Extra Services"
"Extra customer service and very fast shipping"
"Speedy delivery and item was well packed."
"Very good service as always from Christoph. Much appreciated."
"Great service and fantastic pre-order system."
"Ordered a copy of 'Peleton' expansion for 'Flamme Rouge' over the Xmas holidays. One of the only stockists in the UK at a sensible price. Came promptly after the break extremely well packaged. Very pleased with service"
"Order dealt with promptly and safely delivered within 48hours. A good reliable business."
"Order well packaged, quickly posted and not only that it was for a niche history game that no one else was selling. They could have doubled the price probably but kept it affordable enough for me to purchase."
Meeples is rated 4.96 based on 313 reviews