Meeples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Tell us how Meeples made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"Great experience - easy to purchase online with good communication and fast shipping. Item well packed and arrived with no issues. Would definitely use again"
"Super-quick delivery and prompt response when I had a question about the product. Highly recommended."
"Purchased ‘Luxor’ from Meeples Corner on Monday morning, and received the game on the Tuesday morning! Excellent delivery time and superb packaging means I rate this team very highly. I also received email comms to update me of the progress of my order along the way. Very pleased with their service, and the price for the game was the cheapest in the UK."
"I've bought quite a few games here - including some pre-orders. Price is always good, and sometimes they are the only stockist in the UK. Everything has come quickly and smoothly, with good updates from the shop and couriers on despatch and any other updates. Where the couriers got something wrong one time, staff quickly intervened to check details, and the delivery was carried out that day. Always a good experience and I keep coming back"
"Quick and easy service, order arrived promptly too!"
"Great service again, thanks!"
"Excellent experience. Fast shipment and delivery, and a great price."
"Great service and super fast delivery - thank you!"
"Quite simply the best online shop for board games. Service and price is excellent."
"It is my first time ordering games from Meeples' Corner since the minimal free-shipping amount was decreased to £50. Really brilliant decision."
"Great website. Hassle free buying"
"Excllent service, item came quickly recommended"
"I ordered Coma Ward for nearly half the price of other retailers, it arrived 2 days earlier than they predicted, very happy. Great service thank you"
"Fast and successful delivery, good packaging Thank you very much"
"Fast service, great selection of games"
"Fantastic customer service and help. Well packaged speedy delivery. Competitively priced."
"Meeple's Corner is consistently the best online games store I have used. The customer service is excellent and responsive to queries and changes. The website is responsive and the prices good."
"Flexible and friendly, happy to shop here again"
"An excellent range of titles. Very good communication - particularly around new releases and pre-orders. Shipping policy is transparent and offers good value."
Meeples is rated 4.96 based on 423 reviews