Meeples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

How would you rate Meeples ?

"Great service. Always fast delivery and very friendly whenever questions are asked"
"Website was easy to use and the games I'd ordered arrived very quickly"
"I have used Meeples Corner for the last 4 years and consider them the best on-line games shop I have dealt with. The games are always well packed and normally arrive next day. Christoph is very friendly and always helpful with any questions I have on games, the two occasions I have had a problem (missing pieces from games which are outside the control of the shop) have been resolved rapidly, their prices are competitive and I am very happy to be a repeat customer with them."
"Reasonable prices, Quick delivery, Good communication throughout my order. What's not to like!"
"Excellent Service, very helpful and accommodating, a lot of thought and care went into packing the games for delivery and the games are very well priced. I would highly recommend Meeples'Corner"
"Great prices, great pre-order service and great communication! All you need really!"
"I’m yet to be let down by Meeples’ Corner, a great preorder policy allowing payment just prior to dispatch (deposit on in-demand items) and always delivered safely. Thank you."
"This was the first time I had ordered from Meeples' Corner; the ordering process was straight forward on a well designed website. The order was processed quickly and the game was well packed and safely delivered. Information about the progress of the order was clear and helpful."
"Fast delivery and well-packaged. Would use again."
Christopher T
Verified Buyer
"Game arrived next day in good condition. Excellent service."
"I would always recommend Meeples' Corner – a wide selection with great prices, and personal customer service from Cristoph whenever you need it. Please support this great store."
"My order was sent to Germany very fast, everything in excellent condition! Thank you!!! Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and very well packaged."
"First time customer, here as it was the only company that had stock of an item I wanted. But I have been very impressed with not only the service but the price as well. Great communication from Chris and my order was in my hands a couple days after I placed my order. All in all a great shopping experience and I will definitely be back."
"Very quick dispatch time and extremely well protected when packaging game. Excellent all round service. Would highly reccommend"
"Ordering process was fluid and the game came within the 2 days shipping as stated. However, the box was slightly damaged (warped) upon arrival but the components inside were absolutely fine."
I'm very sorry to hear about the damage. Could you please contact us and maybe send us a photo of the damage? We will check the damage and offer you a discount or some other sort of compensation.
"There aren’t many games retailers but Meeples Corner is up there with there with the best of them. Quick delivery and order completion. I have never had a problem. Would definitely use again."
Claudius M
Verified Buyer
"One word: perfect. More words: friendly, fast, customer oriented."
"Quick response and delivery with no problems."
"Easy to do business with. Fast, accurate and reasonably priced."
Meeples is rated 4.96 based on 73 reviews