Meeples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Meeples ?

"Products sent and received as fast as can possibly be expected. And packaged extremely well. No possible complaints to make."
"A great service that keeps you up to date with any pre-orders."
"Often seems to be one of the first places to get games I am interested before other stores."
"Fantastic service as always, fast communication and the best prices. Meeples Corner Number 1 games hop"
"As always, excellent service from Christoph. I was kept up to date on the status of the items I had ordered, with regular emails. Great service. Will certainly be happy to use again."
"Meeples Corner are always my first choice of online game store. The owner is very friendly and keeps the website very up to date. New releases are always available for pre-order and deliveries are fast. Honestly don’t have a bad word to say about them - one of the very best"
"Excellent services, This is the only store I know you can get games that not officially out in UK yet. Carpe Diem,Thank you Meeples Corner."
"Christof has always delivered a first class service. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process is straight forward. I've never had any problems with the packaging and will undoubtedly be using Meeples' Corner again in the future. He has a unique selling point in making German versions available and this introduces difficult to get games to the UK, much appreciated!"
"Item delivered promptly and as advertised"
"Meeples' Corner is always my first port of call when buying a board game. Prices are competitive and the communication and service are excellent. I especially like that I can pre-order an item without paying for it until it's ready to ship."
"The term ‘FLGS’ has been coined for a reason. ‘Friendly Local Games Shop/Store’ is named because it seems that so many just aren’t ‘Friendly’. Meeples corner is different. At the heart of Meeples Corner is Christoph Reis, nothing is too much trouble, he is knowledgable and always willing and able to make decent recommendations based on your preferences. Next Christoph is excellent at getting games often from day 1, his knowledge, particularly of the German market means if you buy games from him you are getting them just about as quickly as anyone else. Two final things, the website is excellent and updated on an almost daily basis, this keeps it fresh and makes things accessible and tempting for potential buyers and, finally, when it comes to buying prices are always competitive and fair and some of the specials offer remarkable value. So Friendly, but also Knowledgeable, Accessible, Reasonable. Looks like FLGS is going to need an extension or two!"
"Meeples corner always sells their games at very competitive prices and the postage is lightning fast. The owner is also very reactive if you have any issues or queries. Definitely one of the best online game shops around, if not the best!"
"Great range and competitive prices. Very responsive customer service also offer great peace of mind. Fully recommend!"
"Always very helpful and reasonably priced. Meeples corner is always the first shop I look at when looking to buy a new game."
"Quick communication, great prices and my items were delivered quickly. Very good!"
"My order was shipped quickly, but there was a small mistake. After a phone call Meeples' Corner fixed everything and were very helpful about it all. I would definitely order from them again."
"Super helpful, emailed about 2 different out-of-stock games and they ordered them in specially for me and got them to me in time for my fiancé's birthday. Great prices too."
"Always a good experience when ordering from Meeples' Corner. Delivery is fast, package secure and without any extra fees."
"Well packaged delivered in a timely manner. Great service"
"As ever great service with great prices. Have the best pre-order list and whenever there is any problem it is solved very quickly."
Meeples is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!