Meeples Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Tell us how Meeples made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I was lucky enough to pick up a few bargain price games at a Meeple Corner sale. Definitely worth keeping an eye on for good deals in the future. Tracked shipping is pretty reasonable and the packaging was decent."
"Meeples Corner is a fantastic shop. Great prices and great customer service!"
"Meeples' Corner are my go to online store. They're competitive, reliable and have a range of choice that suits my taste in games. I highly recommend them."
"Excellent service, good prices and quick dispatch. Highly recommended."
"Good pricing, excellent delivery service. Will certainly use Meeples’ Corner again."
"Always a fantastic service and fast delivery. Highly recommended."
"Really great price, speedy delivery, what's not to love!?"
"Friendly staff, great selection of games and great prices. What more could you want from a FLGS?"
"Huge selection, great prices, very knowledgeable and friendly service."
"Order shipped to France was properly protected and everything was as shown on the website. I recommend this store."
"Swift, cheep and arrived in perfect condition! Every time!"
"Christoph went out of his way to help with my order and went the ‘extra mile’! Would definitely use again - highly recommended."
"I have used Meeples Corner for many years and have always had 5 star service. I am an online user so receive the games by post and they always arrive safely and well packaged, they are my No1. go to shop for all my board games"
"Prompt delivery and excellent packaging, good value, I would absolutely shop at Meeples Corner again."
"Great prices, good service, took a bit longer to arrive than expected, but that's ok."
"Used Meeples’ Corner a few times now. Clear and quick communication if any questions asked. Fast delivery and professional service. Can highly recommend this online store and will definitely use again."
"Well packaged, came promptly with good tracking information."
"Meeples Corner were able to source a game I had experienced at UK Games Expo that I couldn't find elsewhere. Right from the initial exploratory contact via a Facebook post, to the online ordering process, it was all very smooth and efficient. Fast delivery, easy ordering. My family and I were able to enjoy Zombie Kidz Evolution during the summer break."
"Great service. Really prompt postage."
Meeples is rated 4.97 based on 576 reviews