Meeples Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Meeples

About Meeples: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Tell us how Meeples made you happy

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
"I am always happy with meeples corner, excellent customer service, quick delivery and well packaged games!"
"Smooth, painless, quick and prompt delivery of a game a pre-ordered. Very much recommend Meeples' Corner!"
"Ordered 4 board games. dispatch next day, fast arrived through dhl, superb packaging. highly recommended."
"I‘ve used Meeples‘ Corner a few times now and they always offer great service. Delivery is fast and they have the best pre-order system - you only have to pay once the game is actually in stock and ready to be delivered. I‘ll happily shop there again in the future."
"I recently received my first (pre)-order from Meeples Corner. I was updated at each stage of the shipment process. The game was well packed and arrived safely and as ordered. Would recommend on the basis of this experience."
"Always like pre-order systems that don't take your money until the order is ready. So that's a plus. After dispatch received order within three days. Happy with service and games were well packaged and arrived safe."
"Excellent service. I was out of the country for work and Customer service was outstanding. They contacted me to make sure someone was home to make sure someone was home to receive the items. Highly recommended and I will surely purchase here again."
"As always your service has been excellent and this game expansion will make an interesting addition to the base game. The only downside is with the carrier Yodel, I was out when they delivered and, although the parcel information said that a signature was needed, they left it outside the front door in full view with no signature. It could have been left with a neighbour. It rained before I got back, however the packaging was good enough to protect the contents."
"Easy to use website. Super fast shipment on preorder item. Would defo use again!"
"Nicely packaged, and nicely priced game - in fact came with Kickstarter extras, I have ordered a few times from these guys before and always had a good experience."
"Pre-ordered Betrayal:Legacy, had no issues with the process, item was reasonably priced and the payment link was sent to me as soon as the item became available. Payment sent Wednesday evening, item was shipped Thursday afternoon and received on Saturday morning. Would recommend Meeples' Corner and will likely use them again in future."
"As a repeat customer of many years Meeples Corner does it again with excellent service. Thank you."
"Game as expected and on time, well-padded in packaging."
"Excellent service. Games arrived very well packed and in perfect condition. I will not hesitate to recommend or use Meeple's Corner in the future. Many thanks"
"Had a question about a game I was interested in. Got a VERY swift answer. Placed the order. Got a tracked delivery, so was able to ensure I was in. Package arrived. Contents exactly as advertised and in A1 condition. Would definitely use again."
"Ordered two games recently after previous good experience. Both arrived on time and well packaged. Full tracking information supplied making it easy to know where the package is. Strongly recommend!"
"Easy to find what I was looking for on the website. Good prices and reasonable shipping costs. Easy to order and checkout on the website too. Games ordered in the evening, shipped next day and arrived via Yodel 2 days later. Very fast and efficient. Everything was well packaged and the games arrived in perfect condition. Great communication throughout the order process too. In short, an easy to use website and a hassle free order process with rapid delivery and good communication."
"Very prompt service and quick management of issues. Would use again without issue"
"Not only do meeples corner's prices remain very competitive, but the level of care and communication before and after sale, is unsurpassed. They are are always my first choice for board games."
"Parcel arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. And the prices were top notch!"
Meeples is rated 4.95 based on 198 reviews