Meeples Reviews

01363-898008

C.Reis@meeplescorner.co.uk

Unit 10 & 11 - The Creedy Centre
117 High Street

How would you rate Meeples ?

Adam Majewski
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, great pre-order service and great communication! All you need really!"
Matthew Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"I’m yet to be let down by Meeples’ Corner, a great preorder policy allowing payment just prior to dispatch (deposit on in-demand items) and always delivered safely. Thank you."
George Marshall
Verified Buyer
"This was the first time I had ordered from Meeples' Corner; the ordering process was straight forward on a well designed website. The order was processed quickly and the game was well packed and safely delivered. Information about the progress of the order was clear and helpful."
Chris McDermott
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and well-packaged. Would use again."
Christopher Taylor-Davies
Verified Buyer
"Game arrived next day in good condition. Excellent service."
David Prosser
Verified Buyer
"I would always recommend Meeples' Corner – a wide selection with great prices, and personal customer service from Cristoph whenever you need it. Please support this great store."
Stephan Casemir
Verified Buyer
"My order was sent to Germany very fast, everything in excellent condition! Thank you!!! Highly recommended"
"Excellent service, speedy delivery and very well packaged."
Murray Oates
Verified Buyer
"First time customer, here as it was the only company that had stock of an item I wanted. But I have been very impressed with not only the service but the price as well. Great communication from Chris and my order was in my hands a couple days after I placed my order. All in all a great shopping experience and I will definitely be back."
"Very quick dispatch time and extremely well protected when packaging game. Excellent all round service. Would highly reccommend"
"Ordering process was fluid and the game came within the 2 days shipping as stated. However, the box was slightly damaged (warped) upon arrival but the components inside were absolutely fine."
I'm very sorry to hear about the damage. Could you please contact us and maybe send us a photo of the damage? We will check the damage and offer you a discount or some other sort of compensation.
Ryszard Hermaszewski
Verified Buyer
"There aren’t many games retailers but Meeples Corner is up there with there with the best of them. Quick delivery and order completion. I have never had a problem. Would definitely use again."
Claudius Möller
Verified Buyer
"One word: perfect. More words: friendly, fast, customer oriented."
Grane Høegh
Verified Buyer
"Quick response and delivery with no problems."
Paul McKibbin
Verified Buyer
"Easy to do business with. Fast, accurate and reasonably priced."
Raymond Dickson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. I was placed on a waiting list for a pre-order item. When it was made available to me, I was emailed and text to notify me. The item then arrived promptly and in excellent condition."
"Super fast service, stout packaging protects products well."
Michael Budden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service as always!"
Geoffrey Crabb
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and super fast delivery. Bought two games up to now and will definitely be usin this company again 10/10"
"Great! Fast delivery and great products! Perfect!"
Meeples is rated 4.96 based on 68 reviews