Meeples' Corner Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Meeples' Corner

About Meeples' Corner: Meeples' Corner is an online shop for board and card games based in Crediton, Devon.
We stock all sorts of games for the enthusiast, from hard-to-get imports to family-friendly games to introduce the whole family to this great hobby.
If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

How would you rate Meeples' Corner ?

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Luke O

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Meeples' Corner in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"My order wasn't exactly straight forward, but Meeples' Corner were happy to accommodate my request and kept it really easy for us. Delivery was fast and packaging excellent. Having ordered from Meeples' Corner a number of times now, they are always on my short list when I am looking for a game."
Benjamin D
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, and even had the option of picking up at the UKGE. Yodel had obviously treated my package like a football, but it was so well packed that the actual game box was totally undamaged."
"Very good! Easy to order and dispatched very fast and arrived quickly! Well reccomended!"
"First class service. Pleasant and personal. Highly recommended."
"One of those rare gems, both for online orders and as a local games supplier. Orders are dispatched promptly and always sent with care. Prices are very competitive and stock levels are good, with pre-releases being advertised before many others. The proprietor is very approachable and always helpful. Highly recommended."
"Meeple's Corner has become my go to boardgame online store over the last couple of years, partly down to decent prices, but more to amazing service. Christophe is always happy to answer questions or give input, and gets preorders up early giving everyone a chance of ordering rather than just hearing when it's out of stock! Thoroughly recommended."
"Meeples corner are the no. 1 place to buy board games online, they're helpful, knowledgeable and orders always arrive on time and are well packaged. I would recommend them to anyone!"
Jonathan B
Verified Buyer
"I highly rate Meeples' Corner, I have been a customer for many years and to date have received an excellent and professional service. The owner is extremely knowledgeable about the games industry and is always willing to help with queries and go the extra mile. Their website is user friendly however I recommend not to look on their offers page as this will likely cost you more money :)."
Hippopothomas
"Really cheap games and even cheaper since I live nearby and the owner is prepared, upon request, for you to pick up purchases in person and thus forgone delivery costs. Although I'm mainly just into entry level, simple and widely known games, it appears they sell a suprisingly wide range of games too. Very happy with the service provided."
Jonathon G
"Fantastic shop. Great prices and offers, and really accommodating for their customers. One of my absolute favourites places to shop."
Mike J
"Good price, well packaged and refunded the postage when they missed the date."
Meeples' Corner is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews