Medway Law Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Medway Law

01912718280

enquiries@medway-law.co.uk

4 Diamond Court

"Very helpful and kept me informed all the way. paper work easy to understand .many thanks"
"A really good service from start to finish."
"no hassle straight forward"
"Professional and polite service"
"Well they didn't tell jokes but made me very happy when sale was completed."
"Laura was very helpful always called you back and kept you up to speed thank you again Laura"
"Despite being situated more than 200 miles from my home, this company handled the legal side of the sale of my late father's property at auction efficiently and with no unnecessary delays, which I gather is often the case with legal firms."
"Professionalism"
"We were kept informed of the progress of the sale of the house all the way through from start to finish. An extremely efficient service for the conveyancing and sale of our house. I would highly recommend Medway Law"
"Kept me informed of the situation at all times. Very professional. Settlement of sale was immediate. Very satisfied with service."
"Excellent all persons myself & Brother spoke to were very polite & explained information clearly. Customer service very good."
"Everything went very well and no upsets, couldn't have been any easier"
"Managed to overcome issues and keep the sale of my flat on track and through to completion. Kept in touch and advised as and when needed."
"Expertise was excellent. Fantastic communication. Nothing too much trouble. Great service."
"With the seller being almost reluctant to impart information at times, Medway pursued the matter and brought it to a satisfactory conclusion."
"They always kept me informed every step of the way and where very helpful as well. Excellent well done and thank you"
"You were very good and very quickly with everything"
"Helpful professional advice"
"A competent firm"
"They provided a very user friendly service .Aways keeping us informed as to each stage . Their charges were very reasonable and feel overall they did an excellent job ."
Medway Law is rated 4.87 based on 52 reviews