Mediterranean Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mediterranean Linens
Read Mediterranean Linens Reviews

About Mediterranean Linens:

Mediterranean Linens is a supplier of high quality bed linen crafted from luxurious Egyptian cotton in a range of thread counts from super soft 200 thread count to a sumptuous 600 thread count, providing the ultimate in comfort and ensuring the best night's sleep. Responsibly sourced, the range is recyclable and biodegradable making this range an excellent eco friendly choice.

marade@mediterraneanlinens.co.uk

Enterprise House
Billington Road Industrial Estate
Burnley
Lancashire

Tell us how Mediterranean Linens made you happy
Quality sheets and timely delivery
Beautiful bed linen, so pleased with the lovely quality!
Very good value for money. Pleased eith purchase.
Great service and fantastic products.
Lovely bedding
Delighted with the quality & speed of service. Thankyou!
Ordered my bedding from Med Linens and the quality is remarkable - feels like excellent quality luxury and money well invested as I am expecting it to last a good while - highly recommended on both luxury & price affordability
I was so impressed with the quality that I made a second purchase, again excellent product/quality/price....a very good reliable on line supplier..
Well, let me start by saying I usually HATE putting my bedding on but this time, I WAS SO EXCITED! As soon as I got in between the sheets, and felt the comforts of the luxury cotton on my skin, I just knew that Mediterranean Linens had produced something worthy of a king. I am currently led in bed, on day 14 of self-isolation, and there is no place I would rather be! Thank you so much Mediterranean Linens!
Great quality and design. Fantastic customer service.
Mediterranean Linens provide bed linen of superior incredible quality - made from soft, breathable Egyptian Cotton, which feels luxurious next to your skin. It's the perfect solution for a happy, peaceful night's sleep.
Mediterranean Linens is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews