Medicash Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Medicash

How would you rate Medicash?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Medicash in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If I could give this company zero stars I would. I recently submitted a claim to medicash with all the correct itemised receipts, I had even contacted them to make sure that my claim would be successful and they said it would and my payment would be sent out shortly. I received a letter this morning informing me that my claim had been rejected. I tired contacting them through their website complaint section and their system does not allow you to post your complaint so avoid this company at all costs."
Medicash is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews