Medical Accident Experts Reviews

enquiries@pattinsonbrewer.co.uk

4th Floor, 11 Pilgrim Street

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Medical Accident Experts ?

"I have worked with Pattinson & Brewer for approximately 5 years on a number of catastrophic brain injury cases; in particular with Linda Levison and Alisha Patel. They are highly experienced, professional and successful in what they do and have recently secured a fantastic settlement for our client."
"My company has worked with Pattinson and Brewer's clinical negligence department for 16 years. They are always very efficient and knowledgeable. The lawyer who runs the department, Linda Levison, has been awarded the accolade "Super Lawyer". I have no hesitation in recommending Pattinson and Brewer."
"During a surgical operation in 2007 a stent was left in my abdomen. For four years I suffered with abouts of abdominal pain until in 2012 the stent finally perforated my intestine causing peritonitis, resulting in emergency lifesaving surgery. A clear case of medical negligence you might think, but no the surgeon refused to accept responsibility. Fortunately I chose to be represented by Mr. Marcus Weatherby of Pattinson Brewer, who invested my case history and despite strong opposition and poor medical records was able to successfully assemble the evidence, including obtaining important x-rays previously withheld by the hospital. Due to the professional skills of Pattinson Brewer my case was proved and I was rewarded for my suffering."
"Excellent lawyers, have known for 20 years"
"I have worked with Pattinson & Brewer on a number of clinical negligence cases over the past 3 years. I have always received clear instructions and communications and the cases have been well managed and progressed smoothly. I have been impressed by the level of engagement and support with claimants through what have often been difficult times."
"Feel the service has been very supportive through the difficult and challenging journey of my medical negligence claim."
"Highly professional team with excellent customer service"
Medical Accident Experts is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews