Medical Accident Experts Reviews

4th Floor, 11 Pilgrim Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Medical Accident Experts made you happy

"My very complex and a difficult psychiatric case was entwined with a complex 3 to 4 years ongoing work grievance which the Company (EDF) and Union (Prospect) failed to take to ACAS independent arbitration, that was very disappointing and unsatisfactory to me. The Union Prospect did support my psychiatric injury case through Marcus Weatherby of Pattinson and Brewer. He was very professional, caring, supportive and explained the ‘pros and cons’ of my case by unraveling the facts from the complex and extensive grievance information supplied. I was rewarded with a positive result and I have no hesitation in recommending Marcus Weatherby of Pattinson Brewer."
"Marcus was very efficient & friendly was put at ease straight away would highly recommend him & es company. Marcus is very caring & compassionate."
"Marcus was professional, compassionate and caring throughout the process of successfully pursuing a claim of medical negligence. This extremely traumatic set of circumstances was made bearable due his ability to handle the situation with the minimum of fuss. I have no hesitation in recommending Marcus Weatherby of Pattinson Brewer"
"I have been instructed by Pattinson Brewer as an expert witness for medical negligence claims on a number of claims over many years, and by Marcus Weatherby in particular. I have always found them professional and conscientious in handling the claims and every one I have worked on has successfully settled for the Claimant."
"I have worked with Pattinson & Brewer for approximately 5 years on a number of catastrophic brain injury cases; in particular with Linda Levison and Alisha Patel. They are highly experienced, professional and successful in what they do and have recently secured a fantastic settlement for our client."
"My company has worked with Pattinson and Brewer's clinical negligence department for 16 years. They are always very efficient and knowledgeable. The lawyer who runs the department, Linda Levison, has been awarded the accolade "Super Lawyer". I have no hesitation in recommending Pattinson and Brewer."
"During a surgical operation in 2007 a stent was left in my abdomen. For four years I suffered with abouts of abdominal pain until in 2012 the stent finally perforated my intestine causing peritonitis, resulting in emergency lifesaving surgery. A clear case of medical negligence you might think, but no the surgeon refused to accept responsibility. Fortunately I chose to be represented by Mr. Marcus Weatherby of Pattinson Brewer, who invested my case history and despite strong opposition and poor medical records was able to successfully assemble the evidence, including obtaining important x-rays previously withheld by the hospital. Due to the professional skills of Pattinson Brewer my case was proved and I was rewarded for my suffering."
"Excellent lawyers, have known for 20 years"
"I have worked with Pattinson & Brewer on a number of clinical negligence cases over the past 3 years. I have always received clear instructions and communications and the cases have been well managed and progressed smoothly. I have been impressed by the level of engagement and support with claimants through what have often been difficult times."
"Feel the service has been very supportive through the difficult and challenging journey of my medical negligence claim."
"Highly professional team with excellent customer service"
Medical Accident Experts is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews