Clockwork Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clockwork

How would you rate Clockwork?

"The fact that I could offer a unique contact method and fun among friends."
"Simple interface for single, file or http-sending. Support for international characters. Very friendly customer support and billing departments. /Fredrik"
"I can change the sender number. It is a great feature I do love!!! Moreover, all of my SMSes are always senti. Even support is really, really fast. Great service."
"The best sms sending service"
"works well"
"Clockwork has helped me get my customer contacts front & center. It really speeds up the process of getting back to potential clients. First day after setting it up I was getting results straight to my mobile from website inquiries. Love it! Thank you Clockwork."
"The sample code took very little to get up and running and does everything I need!"
"It didn't, it was misrepresented as a tool to spoof your own number. The only feature I was interested in your purposes of automation"
Hi,
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear Clockwork didn't meet your requirements.
Clockwork offers virtual long numbers to send a receive SMS through. There is also the option to set the originator to a word or number of your choice.
I would be happy to discuss this further to help solve any problems you may be having.
You can get in touch at hello@mediaburst.co.uk
Many thanks,
Lucy
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Clockwork was very easy to register and there were plenty of examples and good documentation to use their APIs"
"Very easy-to use service that works good. Took very little time to integrate and have it running."
"Had a good time learning how to use Python with Clockwork."
"The best sms sending service"
"Clockwork's service is the best match for us in terms of APIs and network/carrier support. Their pricing is good and their support has been great."
"Clockwork API is very complete and easy to use and understand, they provide code snippets and examples. The team is friendly, customer aware, available and proactive. Setup was fingers in the nose!"
"Хорошо работает сервис"
"I'm using Clockwork to alert everyone of our voluntary fire brigade via SMS. For this I added an ESP8266 to my Airbus P8GR, so I can send an SMS via Clockwork if I will be alerted for an emergency. Not everyone of our fire brigade has an P8GR, but with Clockwork everyone will get an SMS. So Clockwork can save lives :)"
"Clockwork has absolutely great APIs that are easy to use, which was the decisive argument for me to give clockwork a try. I have only sent a few messages so far, so I can't say anything about the reliability yet, but the usability is super!"
"Is Good for sms, with good API, but have many restriction."
"No [********] involved. No spammy UI trying to trick you into things you don't want. Support staff are helpful, fast, clear, and concise. Every company should be run this way."
"I used Clockwork for my web application. It alerts me when an event happened in my home."
Clockwork is rated 4.56 based on 232 reviews