Clockwork Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clockwork

How would you rate Clockwork ?

"Surprisingly easy to set up and the code examples they provided on their website meant I had it set up in under 10 minutes! (I used the php example) We are a small business and have a branded mobile app from our client management system. When a client is done filling out their digital paperwork, we offer them our app and the option to send an SMS with a download link to their phone. Having this ability has lead to a spike in our app downloads, which is great as we can then engage more frequently with current clients. The pricing is very reasonable and the entire system is just very easy to use. would highly recommend!"
Hi Robert, thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear that the app is working well for your business and clients. We're happy that you would highly recommend Clockwork. Thank you.
"So far so good. Easy to set up and integrate into Zoho Creator where we are using it to communicate with users of a 3D Print Makerspace. Fast and reliable."
Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback. Great to hear Clockwork was easy to set up and integrating well for you! Thank you.
"Great service and good value for money, thanks guys"
Hi John, thats great to hear. Thanks for sharing.
"Easy to use API, no monthly subscriptions. Much cheaper than running and maintaining a device with a PAYG SIM card"
"Easy to work with. Easy to integrate with applications. Lots of different ways to access the api"
"Simple and cost effective solution that is used as part of our security testing services"
"The fact that I could offer a unique contact method and fun among friends."
"Simple interface for single, file or http-sending. Support for international characters. Very friendly customer support and billing departments. /Fredrik"
"I can change the sender number. It is a great feature I do love!!! Moreover, all of my SMSes are always senti. Even support is really, really fast. Great service."
"The best sms sending service"
"works well"
"Clockwork has helped me get my customer contacts front & center. It really speeds up the process of getting back to potential clients. First day after setting it up I was getting results straight to my mobile from website inquiries. Love it! Thank you Clockwork."
"The sample code took very little to get up and running and does everything I need!"
"It didn't, it was misrepresented as a tool to spoof your own number. The only feature I was interested in your purposes of automation"
Hi,
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear Clockwork didn't meet your requirements.
Clockwork offers virtual long numbers to send a receive SMS through. There is also the option to set the originator to a word or number of your choice.
I would be happy to discuss this further to help solve any problems you may be having.
You can get in touch at hello@mediaburst.co.uk
Many thanks,
Lucy
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Clockwork was very easy to register and there were plenty of examples and good documentation to use their APIs"
"Very easy-to use service that works good. Took very little time to integrate and have it running."
"Had a good time learning how to use Python with Clockwork."
"The best sms sending service"
"Clockwork's service is the best match for us in terms of APIs and network/carrier support. Their pricing is good and their support has been great."
"Clockwork API is very complete and easy to use and understand, they provide code snippets and examples. The team is friendly, customer aware, available and proactive. Setup was fingers in the nose!"
Clockwork is rated 4.57 based on 238 reviews