Clockwork Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clockwork

How would you rate Clockwork?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The sample code took very little to get up and running and does everything I need!"
"It didn't, it was misrepresented as a tool to spoof your own number. The only feature I was interested in your purposes of automation"
Hi,
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear Clockwork didn't meet your requirements.
Clockwork offers virtual long numbers to send a receive SMS through. There is also the option to set the originator to a word or number of your choice.
I would be happy to discuss this further to help solve any problems you may be having.
You can get in touch at hello@mediaburst.co.uk
Many thanks,
Lucy
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Clockwork was very easy to register and there were plenty of examples and good documentation to use their APIs"
"Very easy-to use service that works good. Took very little time to integrate and have it running."
"Had a good time learning how to use Python with Clockwork."
"The best sms sending service"
"Clockwork's service is the best match for us in terms of APIs and network/carrier support. Their pricing is good and their support has been great."
"Clockwork API is very complete and easy to use and understand, they provide code snippets and examples. The team is friendly, customer aware, available and proactive. Setup was fingers in the nose!"
"Хорошо работает сервис"
"I'm using Clockwork to alert everyone of our voluntary fire brigade via SMS. For this I added an ESP8266 to my Airbus P8GR, so I can send an SMS via Clockwork if I will be alerted for an emergency. Not everyone of our fire brigade has an P8GR, but with Clockwork everyone will get an SMS. So Clockwork can save lives :)"
"Clockwork has absolutely great APIs that are easy to use, which was the decisive argument for me to give clockwork a try. I have only sent a few messages so far, so I can't say anything about the reliability yet, but the usability is super!"
"Is Good for sms, with good API, but have many restriction."
"No [********] involved. No spammy UI trying to trick you into things you don't want. Support staff are helpful, fast, clear, and concise. Every company should be run this way."
"I used Clockwork for my web application. It alerts me when an event happened in my home."
"SUPER sms service! i advice it!"
"It is very easy! :-)"
"We tried so many different Text Message API but Clockwork is the best and is so easy to use. We are now using Clockwork for all our clients websites."
"I think that Clockwork is a great service, simple and fast for use. But it not support one of the carriers(Telmob) in Burkina Faso. It would be good if this carrier could be supported by Clockwork."
"From the very first contact with Clockwork we practically fell in love. Proactive and actually helpful support made our transition from another service seamless, and the functionality of their API covers all of the scenarios we could wish for."
"Clockwork made sending appointment reminders quick and easy. The simple interface means that anyone can use it!"
Clockwork is rated 4.56 based on 226 reviews