Clockwork Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Clockwork

Tell us how Clockwork made you happy

"Good service, seems very reliable. Technical queries were answered promptly and correctly."
Hi Simon, thank you for your review. Great to hear our support team have resolved your technical queries.
"Your system was the second system I tested. And, in contrast to the previous one, Clockwork is easily implemented and works perfect. Kind regards, Stephan"
"Very easy to set-up, really like the idea of pay as you go really helps you budget. There are many options & methods to use and integrate the services for your business."
"Thanks Clockw."
"Could not use my SMS credit. Need more documentation."
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties. Please feel free to contact us on hello@mediaburst.co.uk with the details of your issue and we can check into this for you. Many thanks, Sarah
"So far so good, the service is reliable and fast. The sample API code is a really nice touch to get you up and running in minutes"
"Surprisingly easy to set up and the code examples they provided on their website meant I had it set up in under 10 minutes! (I used the php example) We are a small business and have a branded mobile app from our client management system. When a client is done filling out their digital paperwork, we offer them our app and the option to send an SMS with a download link to their phone. Having this ability has lead to a spike in our app downloads, which is great as we can then engage more frequently with current clients. The pricing is very reasonable and the entire system is just very easy to use. would highly recommend!"
Hi Robert, thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear that the app is working well for your business and clients. We're happy that you would highly recommend Clockwork. Thank you.
"So far so good. Easy to set up and integrate into Zoho Creator where we are using it to communicate with users of a 3D Print Makerspace. Fast and reliable."
Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback. Great to hear Clockwork was easy to set up and integrating well for you! Thank you.
"Great service and good value for money, thanks guys"
Hi John, thats great to hear. Thanks for sharing.
"Easy to use API, no monthly subscriptions. Much cheaper than running and maintaining a device with a PAYG SIM card"
"Easy to work with. Easy to integrate with applications. Lots of different ways to access the api"
"Simple and cost effective solution that is used as part of our security testing services"
"The fact that I could offer a unique contact method and fun among friends."
"Simple interface for single, file or http-sending. Support for international characters. Very friendly customer support and billing departments. /Fredrik"
"I can change the sender number. It is a great feature I do love!!! Moreover, all of my SMSes are always senti. Even support is really, really fast. Great service."
"The best sms sending service"
"works well"
"Clockwork has helped me get my customer contacts front & center. It really speeds up the process of getting back to potential clients. First day after setting it up I was getting results straight to my mobile from website inquiries. Love it! Thank you Clockwork."
"The sample code took very little to get up and running and does everything I need!"
"It didn't, it was misrepresented as a tool to spoof your own number. The only feature I was interested in your purposes of automation"
Hi,
Thanks for your review and sorry to hear Clockwork didn't meet your requirements.
Clockwork offers virtual long numbers to send a receive SMS through. There is also the option to set the originator to a word or number of your choice.
I would be happy to discuss this further to help solve any problems you may be having.
You can get in touch at hello@mediaburst.co.uk
Many thanks,