meatbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend meatbox
Read meatbox Reviews

About meatbox:

The ‘go-to’ place for fresh and cured meats, Meatbox celebrates artisan producers from every corner of the UK. We’re continuously searching every little nook and cranny for things like beautiful Biltongs and sensational saucissons so that you don’t have to. In fact, we consider it our mission to find the very best of British meat, and bring it fresh to your doorstep.

sales@meatbox.com

14 Somerford Business Park, Wilverley Road

Absolutely fabulous! I will continue to buy your excellent produce. It’s all great quality, and tastes amazing! I thank you! Dawn
Great service, the best quality.
Great quality meat and far prices only wish the meat had longer use by dates as we brought the lean box for me and my partner. Would love it if you do a box for dogs
Very nice.
After reading several reviews I thought it was about time to give meatbox a try. The fillet steak was really nice but the Porterhouse steak was a little disappointing, even after taking care to cook it a little more to medium than rare & rested for a good 10mins the connective tissues & fat we’re in edible. So time to look for another supplier.
Great service, arrived on time. Stunning meat with great flavour. Can't fault them
fantastic flavoured meat
grandpa,s chippolatas and back bacon were excellent. the only ones I will buy now.
I ordered a variety of meat and it all looks wonderful. So far we have only eaten the fillet steak which was fantastic. I will be placing more orders with Meatbox.
Sent as a gift, really great selection and excellent quality
Only received my first box last week and only tried the sausages and pork chops. Both of these were very nice, so I'm sure the rest will be just as taste.
I always order a meatbox for my dad as he thoroughly enjoys the quality and standard He’s over 80 but still loves the sausages fillet steak pork chops lamb chops etc
Meat arrived very professionally packaged, we have not tried everything but this is our review so far Unsmoked Bacon - top class Ribeye - tasty and tender Fillet - somewhat disappointing, especially as we we bought the expensive one, tasty but not so tender The chicken kebabs look good - trying them today, the beef joint looks lovely and it was nice so be able to get skirt - we use this cut as filling for our Cornish pasties !
beautifull quality bacon . mouth watering taste . packed amazing arrived on the date I asked . great company will so order again.
Very good and great price for what we got and family enjoyed it very much thank you
Always get my meat from Jesse and the team at meatbox. Always excellent.
I was very impressed with my Meatbox order. Firstly, it was delivered just before 8 am, which suited me as I had the rest of the day to do what I wanted, and I didn’t have to wait about wondering when I was going to get my delivery. Secondly, I was very impressed with the packaging and the number of cool bags inside the outer box. In addition, the fact that they were reusable. Brilliant. Lastly I was really impressed with the quality of both the sausages, and their size, and of the lamb chump chops. Absolutely fantastic. I would wholeheartedly recommend Meatbox to everyone. They are excellent.
Amazing taste.nice thick slices .melted in your mouth. Packed so well . Came with packing and three ice packs .arrived on the date requested . Will definately use this company again.
Great meat!
Top Quality product...... Great delivery service..... A111111 service.... Would recommend to everyone.........
meatbox is rated 4.7 based on 947 reviews