meatbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend meatbox
Read meatbox Reviews

About meatbox:

The ‘go-to’ place for fresh and cured meats, Meatbox celebrates artisan producers from every corner of the UK. We’re continuously searching every little nook and cranny for things like beautiful Biltongs and sensational saucissons so that you don’t have to. In fact, we consider it our mission to find the very best of British meat, and bring it fresh to your doorstep.

sales@meatbox.com

Leges House, 53-55 Southbourne Grove

Tasty sausages, easy website to use, arrived quickly.
It was good
2nd order made as a gift with only positive feedback. Company are easy to order from and on the 1 occasion I had to email them they came back to me within minutes.
I have not eaten it all that what I have Was a very good
Fast delivery and well packaged. So far enjoyed the chicken and the steaks are very tender. I will certainly be ordering again.
Excellent all around. Fantastic steak, delivered on time, well packaged. Very professional and high quality. Big thumbs up!
Easy to order from and delivery as requested
Very well designed website and easy ordering. They take PayPal too which is an added bonus! However I would like to be more complimentary about the fillet steak I bought but although a great taste. It had grisly chewy bits in it which I wasn't keen on - rather spoilt the experience. At £9 per steak they aren't cheap. I did expect better.
went off to quick
After months of buying disappointing chicken breast from supermarkets, I finally decided to look elsewhere. So glad I did as the meat was much tender with nothing extra added. I’m very pleased with finding meatbox and wouldn’t hesitate in using them again. Debbie
Ordered t-bone steak and rump steak both 14oz both were great but the rump was absolutely divine. Delivered exactly on time will definitely order again highly recommend.
Good quality local produce, delivered with a 1 hour time window
Bought for a friend and she was really pleased with it @
Excellent products and great customer service.
Both burgers and sausages were great and very tasty. Definately use again
I was apparently mistaken about the lorry that brought my order in the excellent review I posted earlier this week. The order was delivered in a perfectly normal courier van. The huge lorry also brought a small package of salami but not from Meatbox! Meatbox gets five stars. And I’m so sorry.
Ordered Lamb Shanks. Delivery on time and meat was very good quality. Will definitely use Meatbox again and also recommend to family and friends
This had been bought as a gift. The feedback from the recipient is that it tastes delicious. The delivery was within the notified time. It was packaged well.
Fantastic meat, the lamb shanks were fantastic, and the chicken breasts were amazing. Highly recomend. Thank you
I have only had one order from Meatbox so far, but it definitely will not be my last. The meat is so tasty and of the highest quality - plus its great to be able to select which day it will be delivered. A*
meatbox is rated 4.70 based on 548 reviews