meatbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend meatbox
Read meatbox Reviews

About meatbox:

The ‘go-to’ place for fresh and cured meats, Meatbox celebrates artisan producers from every corner of the UK. We’re continuously searching every little nook and cranny for things like beautiful Biltongs and sensational saucissons so that you don’t have to. In fact, we consider it our mission to find the very best of British meat, and bring it fresh to your doorstep.

sales@meatbox.com

meatbox Reviews | 27th June 2020
meatbox Reviews | 24th June 2020
meatbox Reviews | 17th June 2020
More Photos & Videos
What a find Meatbox has been. Great choice of meat, excellent quality and the service is swift and reliable. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service. Lamb shanks were so good and so big. Arrived quickly and very well packed.
Will definitely use meat box again and highly recommended
I ordered this sample charcuterie meat box because the contents were produced in the UK. I was not disappointed and would highly recommend it.
Found Meatbox when looking for a product, liked the products they had and decided to place an order. Was a bit surprised (pleasantly) that delivery was expected the next day. the items look very good and were well packed and chilled, will be back when this lot has been devoured
Such good quality and amazing customer service
The world of excellent British charcuterie brought to your door! Really enjoy all the cured meats I have received from Meatbox especially the Beer stick. I often use the meats in my home cooking, whether on wood fired pizza; antipasti , seasonal salads or in Bento boxes. Great value, highly recommend.
Apparently terrible smelt off when I cooked it through it away will never buy from meat box again
Had fillet steak for dinner absolutely beautiful will order again soon thanks
Meat very good quality, decent price.
Lovely taste
Easy to carve my favourite meat
excellent service and quality meat. came the next day and properly packed. highly recommended
very good quality
I bought 2 T Bone steaks last weekend, they arrived on Friday, very well packed. We had them on Sunday and were delighted with them. Would definitely buy them again:
Steak was very tough after cooked
Deliver what they promise would not look else where
Fast delivery. Meat is well packaged and felt chilled; the icepacks still contained lumps of ice! The meats were excellent and will definitely order again.
Excellent service and great delivery
Really tasty piece of meat.
My Meatbox delivery came the next day and was perfectly chilled when it arrived. The quality of the product and packaging was great and at least as good as the local butchers. I will be ordering again soon !
Wonderful mix of stuff. I keep ordering.
meatbox is rated 4.76 based on 54 reviews