meatbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend meatbox
Read meatbox Reviews

About meatbox:

The ‘go-to’ place for fresh and cured meats, Meatbox celebrates artisan producers from every corner of the UK. We’re continuously searching every little nook and cranny for things like beautiful Biltongs and sensational saucissons so that you don’t have to. In fact, we consider it our mission to find the very best of British meat, and bring it fresh to your doorstep.

sales@meatbox.com

Leges House, 53-55 Southbourne Grove

Great steak
Excellent service. Tried a mixed box. All meat delicious. Will certainly buy again. Makes supermarket meat taste like carpet burgers by comparison
All the meat I have tried so far has been very tasty ,tender and fresh
wonderful meat was fresh
Used meat box a few times now, always prompt service and meat has been excellent quality
Very lean and very tasty good value cannot complain about anything
Well done meat box
Amazing quality of meat and great taste I only buy my meat from Meatbox now wouldn’t go to any supermarket
Also great prices
Too many spicy products, regards aw.
The larger saucissons were nice but unfortunately we did not receive the one with nuts in. The two packs of thin sausages are so hard that for us they are almost inedible - we are afraid of breaking our teeth on them. Tried slicing them very thinly but not worth the effort. Disappointing.
The Sausages were the best that I have ever eaten as well as the Burgers & Steak they were also outstanding.
Fast, reliable, delicious.
Excellent product and speedy delivery
Happy so far tasty steaks and chops. Delivery was great too.
I was well impressed by the quality of meat and have so far enjoyed the lamb shank and pork roast!
Excellent quality of meat (rib of beef) for Christmas and great communication around delivery due to courier delays. Proposed weight was 3.6kg, actual weight 3.1kg which I feel is a little outside natural variation. Would use again.
Timely delivery, excellent quality and all meats were massively enjoyed by all at Christmas, thanks Meatbox I will be back!
Ordered a turkey 3 weeks before Christmas. Only to be told 2 days before that this turkey was no longer available and that they would give me an alternative which was the turkey without legs or wings!! That is NOT what I had asked for. Very disappointed with this company. My first and last time I will be using this company. Don't keep promises you are not able to keep. 3 weeks should be more than sufficient time to give the customer what they asked for.
I got some delightful christmas food from here, everything was fresh and great quality. Would highly recommend!
We love Meatbox! The difference in taste & quality compared to the supermarket is unbelievable. Must Try
All the meat was fresh and as expected.
meatbox is rated 4.66 based on 270 reviews