Me and Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me and Buddy

About Me and Buddy: Award-winning baby and toddler lifestyle store.
Stylish & innovative nursery products, changing bags, baby gifts.
Free UK delivery over £20. Ships worldwide.

Paul S
"Ordered a MR MARIA my first Miffy lamp for our daughter's bedroom, she absolutely loves it. Perfect addition, arrived quickly and lovingly packaged."
"Quick delivery Well packaged Great product"
"It came so well packed. I’m in love with the product!"
"It’s lovely, very spacious, fits Mum and baby bits in. Looks good on the bugaboo!!"
"The soft toy for my little newborn boy Otis came straight away well presented to my door, I was over the moon with the standard of service."
"Fab customer service and even fabber product ! Will deffo be ordering again from you x"
"Great service, really happy with items. I love this store lots of great products. 🙂"
"Very fast delivery, product packaging was lovely & the little magnet was a gorgeous touch. Love the product itself (Kit & Kin stretch mark oil) Wouldn’t hesitate to order from you again. Thank you!"
"I order regularly from this website! Love the innovative ideas with the cheapest price in the market ! And the packing and shipping is always satisfactory! Definitely recommend!"
"beautiful packaging. super quick delivery"
"Beautifully crafted frame, looks so much more expensive than it is!"
"Grat price, and beautiful items."
"Efficient service, website & service. Just love the Sophie Giraffe"
"First time buyer and was not disappointed. Madeline was super helpful and responded to emails quickly. Dispatch was fast and my items were beautifully packaged. I have already recommended Me&Buddy to others. I will definitely be back!"
"Super speedy order fulfilment and beautifully packaged order. Plus received a free cute buddy & me magnet, which is now on my fridge, thank you."
"Quick delivery, great communication and the items I bought were very nicely wrapped. Even came with a Me & Büddy fridge magnet. They sell a lovely range of non toxic, child and environment friendly toys. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent quality and super fast delivery!"
"Very quick delivery. Really nicely packaged."
Katarina M
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery. Gift wrapping was wonderful. The website has loads of beautiful items and very unique you can’t buy in the shops.I will be returning."
"Beautiful packaging and nice touches with the delivery - quick too!"
"I absolutely loved the service! The items arrived very very quick and in the most adorable packaging!! Definitely will be making further purchases from here."
"Great service. Fast delivery; quick to respond to queries and easy to return items. Will use again."
Me and Buddy is rated 4.97 based on 349 reviews