Me and Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me and Buddy

About Me and Buddy: Award-winning baby and toddler lifestyle store.
Stylish & innovative nursery products, changing bags, baby gifts.
Free UK delivery over £20. Ships worldwide.

Paul S
"Ordered a MR MARIA my first Miffy lamp for our daughter's bedroom, she absolutely loves it. Perfect addition, arrived quickly and lovingly packaged."
"Quick delivery Well packaged Great product"
"It came so well packed. I’m in love with the product!"
"Love the products that they sell and love the packaging however this time I selected click and collect and I was not informed my package had arrived which was frustrating."
"The items we ordered were processed and despatched quickly, and were beautifully wrapped. The goods themselves were also of excellent quality. Would definitely order from them again."
"Fantastic service again from Me and Buddy - that’s why I will always return to them - fast delivery and great products."
"Lovely store, great selection of products at good prices. Nicely packaged and arrived in good time Would shop with again!"
"Thanks so much for the super speedy delivery and lovely gift that was in with our purchase!"
"Great website with a lovely range of products. Quick checkout and delivery"
"Brilliant service! I love the teether and so does my grandson 😊 Beautifully packaged and ethically made. Would definitely recommend this store."
"Easy transaction and product as described. Only 4 stars as I had problems with the delivery through DPD, where my parcel was delayed and then delivered to a collection store rather than my home address. I would still recommend Me and Buddy and would buy from this website again."
"Excellent service - terrific website, quick delivery, beautifully packaged, fairly priced. Loved the free magnet💕💕💕"
"Wonderful website with the most delightful baby goods a prospective Grandma could wish for. Very quick delivery and beautifully presented. Thank you Me & Buddy."
"Fast delivery and great selection of products"
"Great shopping experience. The toy is lovely and was wrapped very nicely - if also came with a free magnet which was a nice touch :-). The delivery was speedy. Will definitely shop here again."
"The light arrived promptly and very nicely packed. Really great light just what I wanted and seems good quality- very happy customer."
"We love the microtrike we bought from me and buddy. V fast services, well packaged and fast delivery."
"Great service. Product is lovely although a little smaller than I thought it was going to be. Despite that it’s perfect for my 4 month. Thank you, we’ll definitely be back!"
"I had never purchased from Me and Buddy before but decided to as the item I was looking for was very competitively priced - cheaper than anywhere else I had seen and a bonus 10% off because it was my first order! The item came very quickly and it was absolutely beautifully packaged. I will definitely be purchasing from here again and cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Very good"
"Great selection of items at great prices. Beautifully wrapped too!"
"Absolutely loved our purchase from Me and Buddy, it was packaged beautifully and arrived really quickly, would definitely recommend and can’t wait to purchase again!"
"Quick and easy - delivered promptly and packaged really nicely, would highly recommend."
Me and Buddy is rated 4.97 based on 375 reviews