Me and Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me and Buddy

About Me and Buddy: Award-winning baby and toddler lifestyle store.
Stylish & innovative nursery products, changing bags, baby gifts.
Free UK delivery over £20. Ships worldwide.

Live Chat, Email
Natasha B
"Love the light and it came in such beautiful Packaging. Such a cute addition to the kids bedroom."
Paul S
"Ordered a MR MARIA my first Miffy lamp for our daughter's bedroom, she absolutely loves it. Perfect addition, arrived quickly and lovingly packaged."
"Quick delivery Well packaged Great product"
"Beautiful website, amazing products and always deliciously packaged and I loved the magnet added too :)"
"Excellent items, excellent prices excellent postage time"
"Excellent service ! I was really pleased with my purchase- very high quality."
"Great item, super fast delivery. Would definitely shop with again."
"As a new customer, I received an introductory discount. My order was received swiftly. Very good service."
"The order was dispatched very quickly and I was very pleased. I have not opened the parcels yet because they are a present but they look good!"
"Lovely items, arrived very fast. Very pleased!"
"Cute design and lovely night lights for child's nursery"
"We just started teaching my 3-month old to sleep independently. We wanted a Jellycat lovey to help her self soothe and Me & Buddy was the only place we could find it that shipped to the US. And fast!! We had our package in two days. Our daughter loved it so much that we ordered a backup and that came super quickly as well!"
"An excellent service, items arrived all beautifully wrapped up. So many lovely things to choose from."
"Loved this product and the packaging was beautiful. The little gift that came with it was lovely, so thoughtful. Will definitely use this company again."
"Great service, fast delivery as described and great communication."
"This was bought for the first grandchild and given at a baby shower. I can only express the thoughts of the mother to be, this was that it gives just the right amount of light, she has relaxed listening to the different sounds and feels it’s good quality. I on the other hand can say the speedy delivery and the way it was wrapped showed care, attention to detail and thought put into a well priced gift. Thank you."
"My order arrived very quickly and the products were exactly as expected! Big thumbs up!!"
"Great service start to finish! Would definitely recommend."
"I love this website, a wide range of brands on offer. I personally love the Design Letters item. Oh by the way, youll be pleasantly surprised when your parcel arrives from Me & Buddy, lovely packaging! :)"
"This is the first time I have ordered from Me & Buddy, and I will definitely be ordering from their website again. My beautifully wrapped box of products arrived very quickly, and I am so pleased with my Design Letters Melamine Dinnerware, and gorgeous Mini Star Light."
"Beautiful products that came in lovely packaging. Fast and efficient delivery."
"Fast delivery, beautifully packaged and wrapped products. Really happy with the service."
"Excellent next day delivery, product really well packaged. Would definitely recommend."
Me and Buddy is rated 4.97 based on 409 reviews