Me and Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me and Buddy

About Me and Buddy: Award-winning baby and toddler lifestyle store.
Stylish & innovative nursery products, changing bags, baby gifts.
Free UK delivery over £20. Ships worldwide.

Live Chat, Email
Natasha B
"Love the light and it came in such beautiful Packaging. Such a cute addition to the kids bedroom."
Paul S
"Ordered a MR MARIA my first Miffy lamp for our daughter's bedroom, she absolutely loves it. Perfect addition, arrived quickly and lovingly packaged."
"Quick delivery Well packaged Great product"
"Excellent,fast service x"
"Product was cheaper than anywhere else. Super fast delivery and beautifully packaged. Thank you!"
"Great website, found it easy to find the products I was looking for. My parcel arrived extremely quickly and beautifully packaged."
"Gorgeous Bashful bunny, good communication and well packaged. Thankyou."
"Great choice of toys, fast shipping, overall pleasant experience. Would recommend, will buy again."
"Excellent product! Love the baby changing bag - even better at the price I paid. Speedy delivery and packaged exceptionally well. Thank you"
"Good quality products with a quick delivery. 5 star service, very happy."
"Great company to deal with, has managed to preserve the personal touch when dealing with customers. Items bought were beautifully packaged and ethically sourced."
"Great website with products that are great quality and quick delivery"
"Jus so perfect for me I love it!"
"I would definetly buy from you again, very impressed with your company from start to finish. Thank you!"
"Excellent service and lovely products, I'll definitely shop here again :)"
"My item arrived really quickly, beautifully plastic free wrapped! Would definitely use again! Thank you."
"Easy to use website and really quick delivery. Free gift wrap is an added bonus!!!!"
"prompt delivery and good range of products"
"Quick, efficient and beautifully wrapped"
"Fantastic service. Great choice and swift delivery. Highly recommend."
"Amazing online store, fast delivery and items are priced cheaper than you’d see anywhere else. Amazing value for money and great quality items. Very please I found this online store. My new favourite."
"I purchased a Babymoov Dreambelt and I love it. It will be great to get some more sleep before my baby arrives."
"Fast delivery and the item was very well presented."
Me and Buddy is rated 4.97 based on 446 reviews