Me and Buddy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Me and Buddy

About Me and Buddy: Stylish, unique and innovative baby and toddler essentials, nursery decor, bedding, clothes, books and gifts. Free UK delivery. We ship worldwide.

How would you rate Me and Buddy?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Reis, N
"It came so well packed. I’m in love with the product!"
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was super quick and my product arrived in great condition!"
Jessica S
"I ordered a whole bunch of stuff for our Daughters 1st Birthday. It arrived very quickly and neatly packed! Also we are very happy with the products and how different they are compared with the market. X"
"Beautiful website with great products and very quick postage :-)"
Charlotte W
Verified Buyer
"Competitive price for the Ewan the Dream Sheep compared to other online retailers. Quick delivery and lovely packaged. I bought Ewan as a gift for my best friend who’s just had a baby and it is lovely that it was nicely wrapped already. Thank you. Very satisfied ."
"Liewood hooded towel at best price on Internet and super quick delivery! Thanks *****"
"I was very happy with this company as I'd been looking for the item I purchased for quite a while. I ordered from Me & Buddy because of the 10% discount code, and the product was delivered two days later. Very pleased. Would order again."
"Great service and fast delivery at no extra cost."
"Good selection of items and speedy delivery - thanks!"
"Great communication, superb products and reliable delivery."
"First time customer. I found the company through online comparative shopping, looking for best price on a specific product. I was surprised by getting the best price, a small delivery charge, and on top of that, a beautifully packaged order received quickly. I can only give my praise, and my children are thrilled. Thank you!"
"1st class service from ordering to delivery, keep up the good work"
Magdalena W
Verified Buyer
"I am pleased with my orders at Me&Buddy. Products came quickly and nicely wrapped. Personal touch that puts a smile on your face. They were all as described and in perfect condition. The Tiba and Marl Black Elmwood backpack is good size and quality. All my friends thought that it was a real leather. It looks good too, and I had plenty complements (always a bonus). My husband finds one of it's details a bit too girly for his liking - the glossy top handle. However he is pleased enough to share it. Overall great unisex backpack. It is not cheap, but it is the nicest baby changing backpack I have seen to date."
"Easy to use website, quick delivery and beautifully wrapped, all showing amazing attention to detail and care"
"Excellent and very speedy service. Thank you. Love my Mr Maria my first Miffy light."
"Lovely packaging and quick delivery. cant wait to order more!"
"Great selection of products, fantastic customer service and speedy delivery. I love the foam mat, star night light and the books. Highly recommended! I will purchase again from Me and Buddy."
"Easy-to-use website, great navigation, simplicity of checkout, speedy delivery, very nice packaging, and overall a good range of interesting designs and toys that I wouldn't find elsewhere"
"Quick delivery and everything package and wrapped really nicely. Lovely for gifts. Only concern the 0-3 month outfit I bought looks unlikely to fit an Irish newborn. Its super tiny. We'll see."
"Great service and very quick delivery! I ordered a baby sling as a gift - it turned up so well packaged I didn't have to do it myself. Very pleased with the service will definitely use again!"
"Packaging was so cute. I really appreciated the extra effort gone into it and the product was great."
"Amazing products, competitive prices, beautifully packaged. Couldn’t ask for more!"
"Delivery was prompt and my purchase was packed beautifully by Me and Buddy."
Me and Buddy is rated 4.97 based on 293 reviews