Meadee Flooring Reviews

info@meadeeflooring.co.uk

Unit 5 15 Bennet Rd, Reading, RG2

Category:
Business & Office

"Very pleased. Easy ordering and delivered within a few days"
Mr Michael N
Verified Buyer
"Consistently good service, any problems with deliveries are very swiftly corrected. Highly recommended."
Mr Philip S
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, really pleased with the prompt delivery and quality of the product"
"We contacted Meadee flooring for our new dog training, behaviour and day care centre. We had done a lot of our own research into the types of flooring that would be suitable for our needs and the dogs. We were greeted with friendly and very knowledgable staff who helped us pick the best flooring for our requirements. The floor has been in use now for a few months, the dogs are happy on it and we are very happy with it. Thanks Meadee"
"Easy to place an order. Reliable delivery. Excellent quality flooring."
Mr Stephen L
Verified Buyer
"This Business is doing it right, I have been using on many occasions and it just gets better. The last company i used always put the prices up on repeat orders which never for loyalty."
"Flooring and price were excellent. Delivery was lacking. The flooring was not delivered to our premises, just chucked off the back of a van into a loading area 200 meters from our shop, and told it was our problem by the delivery company. It sat there for 3 days, until someone was able to help move the 85kg of floor."
"Arrived very quick, and very happy with the matts.top quality .."
Mr Kanti T
Verified Buyer
"Excellent crevice and expert helps"
"I needed the vinyl urgently and they delivered the next day."
"Very helpful on phone. Was delivered on time and in perfect condition at a reasonable price. Will definitely use again."
"Messed up our delivery not received delivery over 7 days now and still waiting ."
Thank you for your review. You order was placed late on Friday afternoon 26th and due to bank holiday was not processed until Tuesday 30th. We did then attempt to dispatch your order promptly however unfortunately for your order (and a few others affected by this), there was an issue with the courier loading the vehicle yesterday which has resulted in an unforseen delay. Your order is scheduled to be delivered on Monday. I understand your disappointment with the delivery. We do however state 7-10 days from order to delivery as some products, are kept in Europe. The vast majority of orders however are delivered well within this timescale.
"Very Helpful people and very fast delivery. Good quality goods would highly recommend them."
"Excellent from start to finish, the whole transaction handled brilliant Very impressed"
Miss Andrea B
Verified Buyer
"Ordering from Meadee Flooring was really easy. I enquired about availability of some discontinued carpet tiles and I had a really prompt reply. When the order arrived, on time and well packaged, there were 3 extra boxes of tiles - I presume because they are the end of a line. I had ordered less than I really needed due to cost, so this has been really wonderful. I can only say a big thank you to the whole team.*****"
"Very helpful, sent out many suitable samples in a timely manner. Will be using again in the near future."
"Nice product, good price, good delivery time. Why was it mentioned on the website that it would take much longer to deliver than it actually did?"
Mr Michael N
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and communication - cannot fault them."
Dr Michelle R
Verified Buyer
"Meadee Flooring have supplied and fitted flooring for our Dental Practice over the last 3 years. Their advice and service has been always very helpful. They offer a wide range of high quality flooring supplied promptly. I would recommend and continue to use their services."
"Your fitter did a great job - the floors looking good, thank you"
Meadee Flooring is rated 4.49 based on 81 reviews