MDP Supplies Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MDP Supplies

Tell us how MDP Supplies made you happy

Telephone
"MDP is a great company. Their clothing range is limited but their main product is transfer vinyl which they always have in stock. Next day delivery often come on-time depending on the courier you choose and if an item is missing it will come the next day. Very professional service and the staff is very friendly and happy to help with any inquiries."
"MDP is a great company. Their clothing range is limited but their main product is transfer vinyl which they always have in stock. Next day delivery often come on-time depending on the carrier you choose and if an item is missing it will come the next day. Very professional service and the staff is very friendly and happy to help with any inquiries."
"I’ve been working with MDP supplies for over a year now. On Friday the 16th of November i placed my usuall order to be delivered the next working day. DPD stated they coudln’t deliver on Monday as they couldn’t find the building. On Tuesday they delivered 1 of the 2 parcels they were supposed to, so i raised the issue with MDP supplies, who told me ‘we are unable to help and we’re not liable for you receiving your order, as we state on our website’. After having spent thousand of pounds on supplies from them, i find the customer service and experience attrocious. I explained my situation and that i need to send orders worth £1000 by Tuesday evening and the answer was well we can only apologise, we can’t organise the delivery for today (it’s still midday by the way...). The lady on the phone was very unhelpful and was not empathetic about my situation nor did she offer any sort of compensation, given the delivery is 2 days delayed and i’ll be incurring a loss of £1000 because of this mistake. Deeply disappointed. Would not recommend MDP supplies again to any of the suppliers i work with and i will personally stop ordering from them as well. If you need vinyl or any Sillhouette supplies i highly recommend ebay suppliers. I have found a few that are actually a lot cheaper than MDP supplies and at least there you’re safe with Ebay protection as well!"
"Easy online ordering, with next day delivery."
"Ordered my vinyl and it was delivered next day. Excellent web site with all the info I need."
"Great service"