M&DH Insurance Services LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend M&DH Insurance Services LTD

Tell us how M&DH Insurance Services LTD made you happy

Telephone
"We have insured with M&DH Insurance Services for many years and we have always found them to be very helpful. We are in a High Risk Industry and they have always endeavoured to get us the best quote. We have no problem in recommending them"
"I only chose M&DH Insurance Services for our Fleet Insurance because Charlie was so enthusiastic to gain our custom."
"very pleased with the service"
"Excellent competitive service. Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. Insurance can be purchased from them with confidence."
"Important facts not taken on board such as company change of address, Late sending documents indicating a weakness in administration but otherwise good value and sales approach very professional."
"Excellent service. They know their stuff."
"Good contact and good service"
"Quick reply and good prices"
"Good friendly staff who knew what they were talking about"
"Very professional,helpful and efficient"
"Good service and advice"
"Nothing was too much trouble Thank you"
"The service I received was nothing but excellent. It’s a big step to change insurers after a lot of years. Saved our company a lot of money. Many thanks"
"Thank you to Lee Mounsey & the team. Specialist insurance for Asbestos Removal, Asbestos Surveys & Demolition-SORTED! Would highly recommend, Thank you"
"Very good service."
"Both Jessica and Kimberley were helpful and efficient when I renewed my policies recently. Kimberley was really helpful in providing the cover we required and kept me informed during the process"
"Jordan Greenwood was very helpful and got us the best competitive price"
"Informed of upgrades to policy and the benefits, but not being pressured to take up . Easy to talk with ."
"My experience with M&DH Insurance Services Ltd has been excellent for the second year running. I find them to be most informative and helpful and they are always happy to take my calls and answer my questions - not just at the point of sale but also throughout the year. I would happily recommend them and look forward to our second year of cover in their very capable hands. I would particularly like to thank Lewis Duggleby for his continued support of our business and his unending patience with my constant questions."
"Came back with a good price, with some extra benefits."
M&DH Insurance Services LTD is rated 4.45 based on 62 reviews