M&DH Insurance Services LTD Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend M&DH Insurance Services LTD

How would you rate M&DH Insurance Services LTD?

Mrs Julie Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Both Jessica and Kimberley were helpful and efficient when I renewed my policies recently. Kimberley was really helpful in providing the cover we required and kept me informed during the process"
"Jordan Greenwood was very helpful and got us the best competitive price"
Mr Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Informed of upgrades to policy and the benefits, but not being pressured to take up . Easy to talk with ."
"My experience with M&DH Insurance Services Ltd has been excellent for the second year running. I find them to be most informative and helpful and they are always happy to take my calls and answer my questions - not just at the point of sale but also throughout the year. I would happily recommend them and look forward to our second year of cover in their very capable hands. I would particularly like to thank Lewis Duggleby for his continued support of our business and his unending patience with my constant questions."
Mr M Rafferty
Verified Buyer
"Came back with a good price, with some extra benefits."
Mr David Lockett
Verified Buyer
"I did not receive my renewal quotation until a the day before renewal and no chance to discuss further."
Mr John Denton
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed they left it to the last few days before getting in touch with quotes leaving my company with Very little options to look elsewhere for Insurance quotes doubt very much if we would use them again we probably would have stayed with them but when you have your hand forced and your back is against the wall you expect better of a company that you have been loyal to Newold Scaffolding ltd"
Mr Barry Hale
Verified Buyer
"M&DH Insurance is first class. Their staff are very helpful and the communication is brilliant. They always go that extra bit to make sure you get what you want. And always find you the best possible prices. Can not fault them on anything and will be using them for many years ahead"
Mr Barry Roden
Verified Buyer
"M&DH were very professional they got us with a good insurer at a good price, the paperwork came on time & although not of major importance looks the part, I hope to be dealing with M&DH for many years to come."
Ms Jane Richardson
Verified Buyer
"'always very helpful been using over 10 years as premiums always remain competitive. Point of contact very important to follow through no complaints at all."
Mr Martin Boyle
Verified Buyer
"The communication between M&DH Insurance and myself with regards to my insurance needs was excellent. I am very happy with the service they provide and would highly recommend them to others."
Mrs S Hine
Verified Buyer
"Professional, efficient service every time."
"They were helpful"
Mr D Merchant
Verified Buyer
"Easy to work with, always got back in touch when needed. Not had to claim yet, don’t know what their response will be ?"
Mr Nigel Spurling
Verified Buyer
"We came across M&DH on Linkedin last year. We are glad we did. Apart from saving us money they are very helpful & are a phone call away to assist. This is our 2nd year with them. Give them a call, you'll be glad you did."
Mrs Agi Gamski
Verified Buyer
"Responsive and knowledgeable team. Pleasure to deal with. Thank you"
Mr Jamie Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Account poorly managed and distinct failure to deal with an insurance claim. Failure to respond to communications. Would not recommend."
Ms Christine Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Jessica Bland is one of the most patient, professional and pleasant people it has been my good fortune to deal with. An absolute asset to M&DH insurance."
Mrs Lisa Grizzell
Verified Buyer
"I found M&DH to be very helpful, clear and thorough in all our conversations. Definitely on the ball which gave us peace of mind."
"MDH staff are always extremely helpful and provide excellent customer service and a wide range of products and we would happily recommend them to others."
M&DH Insurance Services LTD is rated 4.38 based on 47 reviews