MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Competitive easy to use good value
Great easy, no mess site to use good saving very pleased once again cheers
Top site for motorcycle insurance quotes
first time using these, very easy, quick and simple
Very easy to fill out and quick response from the majority of insurers to give a great way of comparing prices and options... saved well over £100 on my insurance, with even my current insurer giving a cheaper price for the next year! Highly recommended to check competitive costs...
they are the best at the moment
Bike inspired taxes mot & off the road waiting for parts just my luck
Excellent service as always and good price for the Z H2 insurance which I took out 😁 It would be nice to have the option online to compare multi bike insurance as well.
Really couldnt be simpler to use to either find a great quote or check your renewal is competitive. Saved me a small fortune over the years.
Mcn saved me over £200 pounds! The call to Mcn was a pleasure very polite and easy to arrange.
Very happy with the service I received and advise . All the feed back you receive .
Very good comparison site. I have bought the recommended cheaper insurance. ( Motorcycle Express, a part of Carol Nash). Saved about £20 on last year's insurance. 👍
I saved £103 for the same cover as quoted by the insurance company I had used for 4 years. It's worth shopping about and MCN offers you the means to have more value for money.
MCN compare saved me more than £90 on my renewal quote with the same insurer
Easy to use, and understand. Layout is comprehensive with details on view. Didn't save much, but by moving to another party gained far better coverage and more benefits.
Easy to use. Got the cheapest deal using MCN than all the other comparison sites I looked at.
Very good service saved me £130
Very well looked after and a good experience with the calls overall excellent service 👌
Best compare company I've used no gimmicks or toys, just exellent service
When I enquired I thought I was being insured by Bike Sure. But when I received the insurance papers was in another name and also a third name appeared on my bank statment. All a bit confusing with ao many names! That said, I am happy with the price.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,504 reviews