MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
I made a massive saving on my bike insurance using MCN compare. Returning to two wheels after a number of years away I wasn’t sure how much the insurance on a Goldwing would be? Confused quotes were around £240, MCN £66.12 through Carol Nash! It cost me more to tax it!!
MCN Compare 5 star review on 19th March 2021
My insurance renewal at its second anniversary did the usual thing and shot up. A premium increase oif 20% despite Covid rules restricting ride time. Used MCN compare for the first time and every single quote was cheaper and they were all reputable brokers or insurers. Went for an identical policy spec and saved over 50% on my quoted renewal. The best Bike insurance comparisson site. End of.
Very helpful and straight forward comparison site
Easy site to use and the results saved me about £90 on my renewal.
Consistently provides better quotes than I could find myself.
So easy and ultimately cheaper than the other comparison sites for me
In short, I found far cheaper Motorcycle Insurance through MCM Compare than the other leading comparison sites.
Quick easy and cheap
Insured my R1 for the first time through MCN compare site and received a good price but the following year they were £40 dearer than previous year. Went direct to Carol Nash and got a good price.
The best comparison site I used, will use again. It is set up to give all details required and is not a copy of other sites.
Easy to use.saved me pounds. Will All ways use.
Very easy
rip off.. cancelled the insurance before the start date but charged £60..
Dodgy company be away from them.They will give you less quote and try to Con you later by threatening.
Be very careful when completing the online quote as they ask you for an estimate of your annual milage. Then upon purchasing the offer you then receive a contract they wish you to sign, stating you will not exceed the selected milage you have inputted.
It's not an estimate at all it is a fixed milage contract but they do not tell you this.
watch out guys this company is a money grabber we paid a deposit bank statement clearly shows this now they are saying they want another deposit and the proof that i sent them was not good enough i will not be using these again
Only been with this insurance company a short while but everything seems ok so far, cheepest out of about 15 insurers and a lot wouldn’t insure me because I was a young rider, so I shall maybe write another review in another 7months once I have to renew my insurance again, cheers
Easy to use
first time I've been with mcn found insurance much cheaper and so far they seem ok plenty of correspondence would recommend people try
I find MCN Compare very useful. It not only reminds me of when my MC renewal is due, but also gives me the tools to approach my existing insurance company with if their renewal quote is not competitive. No extra inputting if nothing has changed, but easy to update if something has.
Great work guys!