MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Great site the cheapest by far compared with the same insurance companies on other sites. Saved £138 well worth it and thank you keep up the good work.
I started using MCN a month ago. The price is acceptable and people who I talked was very polite and professional
MCN Compare 5 star review on 18th May 2021
Insured my Daytona 675 with a saving of £200 over my renewal quote from my previous insurer. A great choice of companies with various options for all riders. Really pleased!
Fantastic service, very easy to use and great results.
MCN compare, is a brilliant service, takes all the hard work, out of hunting, for better insurance prices, id definitely recommended mcn to all my, bike friends.
Easy to use & best qoute ive had for yrs
Most of my friends, like me, have more than 1 motorbike, so to get a quote for 1 rarely counts. However, it is noted and normally taken up amongst other favoured companies for comparison. I've asked on other occasions, why not multibike options?
A very competitive fully comprehensive insurance cover for my Harley
Very easy to do online, sorted some great deals
Easy to use with a good selection to choose from.
Having been involved in a frightening accident the experience of going through the insurance questions wasn't ever going to be fun. MCN had a very autonomic process and didn't show much sympathy or understanding of all of the circumstances. I was asked several times to identify the other driver or their vehicle, despite telling them several times I didn't have information like this as I was knocked onto the road then in an ambulance. I had to re[et many basic details about the rights my licence entitles me to in relation to the vehicle I was driving, and the engine size and capacity and fuel - I have an electric moped so that's all irrelevant. The call took 45 minutes and I felt frustrated and left without much confidence in the quality of the process going forward. They seemed quite robotic and it was difficult to make my circumstances clear in terms of feeling shaken and upset as well as physically hurt.
Excellent service I would recommend this to everyone
Easy to use and best, most comprehensive insurance by far.
Fantastic way to insure a motorcycle! Quick, easy and you get a list of the best options available! I used MCN Compare to insure both my bikes and when the time comes for the next one I’ll be using them again!
Dead easy to use. Quick as well. Excellent price from recognised broker. What's not to like?
My lnsurance started on the 16 05 2021 and have still not received any documents yet?.
I saved nearly £200 and it was very easy to deal with them thanks very much.
Does eveything you require, hassle free
The first time I've used MCN Compare I had a little difficulty using the online system but im not really tech savvy. So I contacted MCN Compare by phone, spoke to a female operator excellent service from had me sorted in not much more than five minutes with a great quote. good follow up service to. definitely use MCN again...
An easy system to use if you have details available. You have to know what cover you require to get the best service. If you just want cheap you've no one else to blame if your cover is not as you'd expect in the event of an incident.
MCN Compare is rated 4.67 based on 3,550 reviews