MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
The only place I get my insurance from. Best prices on an easy comparison site
10/10
Very pleased with the service provided by MCN compare. i bought a new bike and the MCN site provided me with a quote from Devitt Insurance that was over £50.00 less than Carole Nash Insurance who I had been with for several years
A very good way to bye motorcycle insurance. Fast quotes from the top motorbike insurance companies. I would definitely use mcn compare again next year.
Tried a number of well known comparison sites, but nothing compared to MCN, way cheaper than the rest. A winner !
couldn't be easier to compare prices & see what cover you're buying, great prices as well, who needs more
I found the site very helpful and got a cheaper quote on the bike , I also got a even better price on the second bike. I now have them on a combined policy which worked out 35percent cheaper overall.
I had been off two wheels for a few years now and really fancied taking to the highways and byways again. I sourced a motor cycle and then through MCN Compare went online to see if I could get a full cover but without a big outlay. It came up trumps and I found it easy to narrow the field down to a few. I settled on one and am now back thoroughly enjoying the freedom of two wheels.
Thank you MCN Compare.
Good prices/options
Got me a cheaper insurance policy so did what it says on the tin!
I saved £180 by using mcn compare. My Bennett’s renewal quote for my cbr1000rr6 came and it was £290 I checked on mcn and got it for £110 again with Bennett’s same policy. Very pleased.
Very useful service and showslots of option s to chose from
I would definately use again and recomend to friends
Thankyou
Worth a punt!
I tried all the comparison sites and MCN gave a competitive quote via a top class insurance company.
So pleased with the service and will use next year
Great service, easy to get prices.
Its a cliche, but MCN Compare 'does what it says on the tin'. Good service, good rates and easy to use.
very good
Excellent
Does a good job of getting cheap insurance
Saved about £35 on my renewal. Nice one