MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Easy to use and intuitive. Does not wear to accommodate multi bike policies though.
Great Service!
Once again, MCN Compare comes up trumps for price and service!
Used several times & is always helpful
Very happy - was easy to use and gave a good range of motorcycle-specific insurers. Will definitely use again next year.
Insurance is never the most exciting thing but MCN certainly found great prices with well known providers. I was really surprised how easy it was, press a few buttons and the deal was done and was half the price of my existing provider. Smiles all round!
Saved me a good few pounds of my insurance and got a lot of extras thrown in well worth it
Easy to use,clear price's and what you are getting for your money
great site for motorcycle insurance , always get a great deal highly recommended l
MCN Compare is the first place I come when my bike insurance is due. Invariably, I don’t need to search anywhere else as the quotes are so competitive. When will Insurance companies get it into their heads that giving an uncompetitive renewal quote just loses them business and causes bad will?
Tried MCN compare after the broker I'd been with for over 15 years wanted an astronomical premium for a mid term substitution due to a new bike purchased. It was quick, easy and CONSIDERABLY cheaper than my existing broker's quote. In fact, it was less for the full year than the quote for a 6 month substitution. Great. Thank you MCN 👍
Good quick and easy
Found some very competitive quotes, will use again next year
Good and easy to use will definitely be using again
I am not very good at this computer things but I can say that I always get MCN & always use it for finding anything I need for my bike.
Bloody excellent. Filled in my details and saved over 50% on last years price with RCIB.
Great service gave me plenty of options
Very useful tool
I have used mcn compare on a number of occasions , I have 3 bikes ,so its worth saving money on insurance at every opportunity . Most recently I renewed the insurance for my GSXR1000 , i used mcn compare and got insurance with same company I was already with but saved nearly£50 over the renewal that i had been quoted by mail . Definitely worth checking this sight out before just committing to a renewal notice , or looking for insurance at any time , excellent service .
First place to look for motorbike insurance
MCN Compare is rated 4.65 based on 2,580 reviews