MCN Compare Reviews

Based on 4,289 reviews
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
As good as any other comparison site. I particularly like the fact it's tailored to bikers. Easy to use and it saved me money. Will always use this come renewal time.
Personal experience with the insurance company recommended was awful - had to cancel the policy with BikeSure who charged me £65 for the pleasure of not even commencing the policy - won’t be using this compare site again as I don’t feel they vet the organisations recommended - hope others have a better experience
Very easy to compare all the work is done for you . Would definitely recommend.
Only one negative - after buying the insurance I keep getting reminders that I need to buy insurance ! Apart from that - brilliant ! It remembers all my details so as soon as I log-in it's generating the cheapest quote and I can never find a better deal anywhere else.
It's my 'Go To' website for insurance. Fantastic, easy to use and quick quotes.
I found the questions in the application confusing. One asked whether I had ever had an accident or claim. Inspection of my car insurance record showed that my wife had hit a pole. We reported that but made no claim. Plainly it was not my accident. How that could be said to increase my insurable risk is quite beyond me. MCN increased my premium by 50%! I needed the cover quickly and just had to accept this but it really annoyed me. I may say that I also felt irritated by the layout of the form in relation to convictions. The form asked whether I had any non-motoring convictions and I said "no". The next question asked for details of convictions and I assumed that this related to the preceding question and did not complete it. I accept that I should have been more careful and have no real complaint about having to pay a further £30 in respect of an undisclosed speeding offence However, I was not "convicted" of any speeding offence. I had accepted the penalty. I feel the layout was calculated to mislead.
Very polite and helpful
Great service good visual comparison with different companies would recommend MCN compare every time thank you
Easy to use. Saved nearly £200, so very pleased. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Fantastic. Totally professional service. Put me on the right track to finding a reputable motorcycle insurance company offering just the right insurance product. Highly recommended.Thanj you MCN compare.
Nice and quick and easy
Saved me a lot of money,when quoted a extortionate renewal price.
Very useful comparison site, saved me a fortune. Well worth using this site, to not let your current insurer have you over at renewal time.
Great way to compare insurance quotes very quick and easy to use
Really great prices and simple to set up , will be my go to for insurance from now on
Excellent service and price
Saved a fortune!!! As a recent new biker AGAIN after 15 years not riding and no NCB, I was getting ridiculous quotes on my BMW R1250 RS. Then I saw MCN had a comparison site. Saved me well over £300 against all other quotes. Well worth a try and with a branded insurer that I had heard of.
Easy to use and complete,I was unable to get cheaper insurance elsewhere,so I will continue to use this service
Excellent- saved a few quid
Used MCN for insurance comparison after current insurance company was adamant they could not negotiate on price at renewal...and quickly found better cover 30% cheaper.
MCN Compare is rated 4.7 based on 4,289 reviews