MCN Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend MCN Compare
Read MCN Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how MCN Compare made you happy
Never been passed from one to another like this before and still with no outcome and no insurance now
A fast and efficient search engine which produced the best value for money quotes that can be found on the internet. I not only saved time looking for the best deal but saved money too. An excellent service in my opinion and wouldn't hesitate to use MCN Compare again next year.
Very good experience. Took the first recommendation, signed up right away no problems.
Obtained significantly cheaper prices that all the other compare websites so ended up with a much better policy with options for less than I payed last year. Easy to fill in and quick to provide quotes. Thanks
Easy site to use, will use again.
Perfect no hassle saved a lot off money first time insurance for a bike very pleased
Excellent comparison site for Motorcycle insurance. I used a couple of popular sites that I'd previously used for car insurance and MCN Compare was not only quick and easy but saved me hundreds of pounds. I won't use anything else when its time to renew.
Does what it says on the screen, saved me a few tanks of juice.
My original renewal was so much more than the previous year without any changes on my part, I couldn’t believe it. Using compare my quote was less than two thirds the price and the level of cover was better!!!
Great help to me as I was a first time insurer, website is to manage to get what I wanted
no fuss no hassle
Adrian Flux - Con artists. Never in all my years insuring bikes and cars have i ever dealt with such a joke of a company. Got this through MCN compare and will never use it again.
I I find MSN Compare extremely useful. It is very easy to use and always finds me a really competitive quote
good easy nice
Really easy to use, no problem finding good value insurance.
Excellent service better then any other compare sites, would recommend.
very long winded to get nowhere
excellent and easy to use, far cheaper quotes than other sites
Good prices, my quote was cheaper than on other comparison websites also easy to navigate, edit, update and buy.
Quick, easy and saved shedloads.
MCN Compare is rated 4.66 based on 2,516 reviews