BIG ED Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend BIG ED

How would you rate BIG ED ?

Adam Corri
"They provided a very broad range of insuraces I could choose from."
"They had my wrong email address for 2 years and I ended up getting fined once and am going to court this time with possible penalty points They put email in front of my address"
Shaun OLeary
"Great price on insurances with added benefit's at no extra cost"
Breanna Yen
"I called them directly and they gave me a terrible deal. So I went to a price comparison site and MCE came out on top at almost half the price I was offered on the phone!"
Clive Thomas
"Quick fast cheap competative and helpful .The point of sales staff are friendly and professional."
Stephen Pinfold
"Was sent my renewal, as per usual went online and found it cheaper with the same insurer. Then went to buy and the site crashed. Called the online number - this is when it got worse ! Customer service rubbish asked another 101 question even though they have had all my details for years. Was then told my quote would be £35 dearer. Not impressed. Went back online to another site and bought same policy cheaper. Mce need to get there act together."
Bikerbear63
"The price of the quote was excellent"
BIG ED is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews