McDonald's, Kingston Upon Hull Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McDonald's, Kingston Upon Hull

How would you rate McDonald's, Kingston Upon Hull?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Jeffery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about McDonald's, Kingston Upon Hull in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Love a good old fashioned McDonald's. Staff are very quick and it's so good if you've been shopping and are feeling hungry. Or if you're in a rush. Never been disappointed here. Nothing wrong with a good burger and chips to fill the gap. Always clean and tidy and never any problems. One time the server got my order wrong and let me have a burger free which was appreciated. Will continue to eat here. Who doesn't love McDonald's."
McDonald's, Kingston Upon Hull is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews