Absolute Drainage Reviews

Based on 65 reviews
Telephone
Read Absolute Drainage Reviews

About Absolute Drainage:

Here at Absolute Drainage, were specialists in emergency drain unblocking as well as planned drainage maintenance. We're the experts and we pride ourselves in our combined 25+ Years Industry Experience. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure a quality finish everytime!

Had to get this these lads to dig up my back garden. They arrived on time and started work. Really nice and polite. Took most of the day to complete the job as they encountered a few problems but they have completely fixed it and I haven't had a problem since. Appreciate your hard work. Very happy with the service.
Phoned up in the morning and they came a couple hours later. They quickly found the issue and had sorted it within the hour. Very friendly and efficient. I will use Absolute Drainage again if needs be. 10/10
I have used these three times now and all the times they went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you to all the lads who work there but especially to the last two guys who came to my house and sorted out the back garden (I have forgotten the names I'm sorry) They were so nice and friendly and professional.
Called up about my blocked drain and they were over unblocking it after about 2 hours. Very polite bunch of lads. Good price too. I would recommend these to anyone
Got the lads to unblock a drain for me. They were on time and seemed very professional. Got the job done quickly. Overall a very simple and easy process. Would use these again if any further problems with my drains. A+ overall.
Unblocked my drain within 20 minutes of arriving. Fast and easy.
Lovely group of lads came and dug up my garden. Fixed the pipe that needed fixing and put everything back to the way it was. My husband and I were very impressed. If I need any jobs doing again with my drains I will be using absolute drainage. Thank you very much.
5 star service. They were here fast and sorted out the mess within the hour. I thought it would take a lot longer. Nice guys too. Thanks!
Phoned up about a drain being blocked in my garden and it overflowing onto my grass. Really quick response and had it all unblocked within 30 minutes of arriving. Really friendly people who arrived and were extremely polite. Very very impressed with the service. I would recommend these 100%.
Had a couple of the guys over to unblock a drain in the garden. They were professional and polite and had it fully unblocked within the hour. My wife is over the moon as she thought it was going to be a lot harder for them. 5 stars :)
I was recommended this company by a friend who they unblocked a drain for previously. They were really friendly and unblocked my toilet within 30 minutes. I had tried everything to unblock it myself but couldn't. They made sure that everything was back to normal before they left. Thank you xx
Pleased with the lads who came to sort out my pipes inside my garden. There was a bad smell and it was overflowing. They were here the same day I called and 2 hours later, the smell was no more and my garden was back to normal. Really appreciate your time. Highly recommend
I needed my drain unblocked and phoned these. They were here near enough straight away and managed to unblock the drain and made sure the job was done. Easy, quick and efficient service. I would use again if needs be
Spoke to someone on the phone and booked in the job. The same day 2 guys came over and had unblocked the drain and cleaning up the garden where it had overflown. Quick and easy to sort out, I couldn't be happier.
Really nice people who came to fix my toilet the other day. They were fast and fixed it fully for me. I want to say thank you to the main guy who fixed it as he was really friendly to my little boy who was watching him fix it. Thank you!
Needed some drains in my back garden replaced. They were here quickly and started the work straight away. They had to dig up a lot of my back garden but by the time they had finished, everything looked exactly like it did. Very impressed! I don't normally leave reviews for companies but they did such a good job I wanted to leave one! 5 stars!!
I phoned up to get my drained unblock and they were with me within 2 hours and the drain was unblocked within 30 minutes of them being here. I am very happy with the service
Really really happy with everything. They were round my house quickly and unblocked the drain within 30 minutes. I haven't had any problems since. I will be using these again whenever I have problems with my drains.
Really happy with how Absolute Drainage sorted everything out. They arrived on time and were extremely friendly and professional. A job that I thought would take most of the day, they had finished within a few hours and I haven't had a problem since. I will be using these again if I have any problems in the future. Thanks
Very happy with the service. They were on time and really polite and were able to unblock my drain quickly. I would highly recommend.
Absolute Drainage is rated 5.0 based on 65 reviews