Absolute Drainage Reviews

Based on 65 reviews
Telephone
Read Absolute Drainage Reviews

About Absolute Drainage:

Here at Absolute Drainage, were specialists in emergency drain unblocking as well as planned drainage maintenance. We're the experts and we pride ourselves in our combined 25+ Years Industry Experience. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure a quality finish everytime!

I had a drain that was overflowing. I got these boys out to fix it. They arrived on time and turns put the drain needed to be replaced. After seeing the drain I could see it was badly damaged. They replaced the drain and made everything go back to normal. Really impressed with how tidy they left the place. Very nice bunch of people. If ever I need something sorted with my drains this is the company I will be calling. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a problem with my toilet flushing, phoned absolute drainage to fix it. It was expertly solved by one of the lads after a while figuring out the problem. Thank you for sticking with it and thank you for the lovely conversation. Would use again without hesitation
Had a frozen drainpipe. Got these to come and sort it. They did a brill job and were quick at getting it fixed. It has been working fine ever since. 10/10
I had my drained blocked and when it rained heavily it overflowed. This had been happening for a good few weeks and I finally decided to get someone out to fix it. The lads arrived on time and had fixed the issue. Since then I have had no problem at all even when it rains heavily. Great company!
Guys came to unblock a drain. Arrived on time and fixed the issue in a quick time. Good price for the work done and haven't had any problems since. Would use again
I had a broken pipe but I couldn't find anyone to sort it for me but then I found absolute drainage. They dug up my garden and replaced the pipe for me. By the time they had finished, my garden looked exactly the same if not a little bit tidier. Really impressed with the service and I highly recommend this company to other people
Had a drain overflowing and got these to unblock it. I am happy with the work that was done. They were on time and got to work and had unblocked the drain and cleaned up in a fast time. I would use again
Arrived on time and got to work. They were able to unblock the drain in a good amount time. Haven't got any complaints. Appreciate the work the 2 guys did.
Had to get these to come out and unblock my drain. Arrived promptly and unblocked it with ease. Made my life much easier. Thank you
I have used absolute drainage twice now for separate issues and they were awesome both times. They arrived quickly both times and were very thorough. I have had problems with my drains before and I have used different companies in the past but this company is by far the best one I have used. Ten out of 10.
I had absolute drainage come and sort out a blocked drain. Really happy with the service. They were quick and efficient and sorted out the problem without any issues. Really nice guy who sorted it and didn't mind my dog running around. Thank you for the service you provided and I will be recommending you to my friends and family.
Great group of lads who came to fix my drain outside. Arrived on time and kept me up to date with the work they were doing. Very professional and managed to sort the issue in a pretty quick time. Very satisfied with everything and I would recommend this company to anyone needing their drains sorting
I had absolute drainage sort out a blocked drain which was flooding my driveway. They arrived quickly and sorted the problem out in no time. Very impressed with the speed and politeness of the boys who fixed it. Hopefully I won;t need to but if I need any of my drains fixing again, I'll be calling absolute drainage.
Had a problem with my drains overflowing and my neighbour recommended this company. I am very happy I listened to her. They arrived on time and with all the equipment to sort out my problem. They had fixed my drains and demonstrated they were working in a very quick time and I can happily say I haven't had any problems since.
Had to get these to repair a drain pipe in my back garden. They arrived on time and started work straight away. A few issues happened which they couldn't have told me before digging up the pipe but they kept me well informed throughout and showed me what they meant. The pipe is now repaired and I haven't had any issues since. Big thanks to the guys who did the job!
Very pleased with the service of Absolute Drainage. They arrived quickly and were polite to both me and the wife. Dug up my garden and fixed the pipe and then put everything exactly like it was. Couldn't have asked for better service. If I need to use a drainage company again, I will 100% be using these.
Had this company come out to fix my drain. Turned out it was a more serious job than they first thought but they kept me up to date with everything and showed me exactly what the problem was and how they were going to fix it. They then provided me with photos to show to my insurance company which has helped me greatly. Really good job and I am very appreciative of their hard work. Thank you :)
Great bunch of lads who sorted out my blocked drains easily. Very nice staff who made it simple to book in the job. Arrived on time on the same day that I phoned up. They were quick to work and sorted it out in no time. Big thanks to you all.
Had my drain unblocked by this company and I can honestly say I will be using these again if I have to. They were prompt and were very friendly. They even entertained by nosy dog. The job didn't take too long and they left everything as it should be. Great service provided. Thanks!
They arrived on time and were polite to me and my partner. Completed the job in the good time. Tidied up after themselves too. Really happy with the service provided. 5 stars!
Absolute Drainage is rated 5.0 based on 65 reviews