MBM Property Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend MBM Property

How would you rate MBM Property?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Steve McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Overall very happy with the way MBM are managing my account."
Emma Sheldon
Verified Buyer
"I am currently looking in to properties in the Derby area and this letting agency as been great, very supportive and very quick responses. Adam is lovely, always on hand to help, answered all my questions without hesitation. Thank you."
"The team at MBM Property is always professional and deals with my issues promptly. I'm a landlord of several properties in Derby and have been very happy with the service provided by MBM Property over the past 7 years."
Carol Smith
Verified Buyer
"MBM have been really helpful throughout my time with them"
Emma Whitehorn
Verified Buyer
"MBM recently took over from Frank Innes at my property in Gamston. I have not been with MBM for long, but for the past month that I have been with them they have been informative, kind and helpful. MBM have great customer service on their telephone lines; the staff are willing and able to answer any queries you may have. My overall experience with MBM, albeit a short one, has been pleasant and stress-free. I would definitely recommend them to a friend."
"One of the best agencys I've dealt with. No issues. Everything quick and easy."
Elliot Horne
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient. Always informed. Good customer service and communication through viewing and referances. Never had such a good service whilst looking for a new home."
"I chose MBM to sell my property and they have been so helpful, approachable and willing to answer any question. Special thanks to Gemma for guiding me through the process and chasing down information for me. I would highly recommend MBM if you are selling your property. Thank you!"
Kim Eggett
Verified Buyer
"Service quick no problems"
Victoria Thompson
Unverified Reviewer
"I will be sorry to leave the property I currently reside in, due to unforeseen circumstances. I would like to thank MBM, in particular Kerry, for the help and consideration I have received whilst living in one of there properties. MBM have been most helpful throughout my rental term. Thankyou! V. Thompson"
Suzanne Keogh
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantasic photos taken of our property which is up for sale in Mickleover. Staff very friendly and get regular updates by email to confirm viewings before the date of viewing and on the day, as a reminder. Very happy with service."
"Satvinder and Kaye have always been extremely helpful and prompt with answers if we have ever had any questions and are always a pleasure to deal with, thank you both!"
Jennifer Shipside
Unverified Reviewer
"I've been delighted with MBM's service. They're prompt, responsive, and know their stuff. I feel they're on my side."
Barbara Hayburn
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very pleased with the service I have received from you. All your staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Well done keep up the good work."
"I am very pleased with the service I have had and the way your staff are very pleasant and their manner thanks again for what you are doing"
"I didn't have much interaction with the letting agents during my renting period but I was really impressed with the efficiency when my letting ended. I had the pleasure of dealing with Stuart Bowley who was very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you."
George And Michelle
Unverified Reviewer
"We have had a property with Mbm since 2014, we feel the company is very lazy we constantly have to ring up to find out anything because they don't keep us informed , we have had issues with the patio doors letting a draft in, the windows in the living room bedroom letting a draft in, problems with the taps in the kitchen and bathroom which we ended up sorting ourselves because we was fed up with waiting or they said it couldnt be sorted which are lies our front door was leeking water when it rain which as ruined the living room door which hasnt been sorted yet and now the fridge has packed up and weve been waiting 3weeks for a new one and are still waiting we ring every week to find out information and we get excuse after excuse and now its costing us money replacing the food its ruined every other day. George and Michelle"
"First class service honest and always give you a straight answer. By far the best agency in Derby"
"Really happy with the service from start to finish. Very personable, friendly approach explaining things clearly and arranging viewings was simple and we was happy with the speed at which we started getting offers. Always available on the phone or email for questions. Would recommend"
"Overall, good management company. Sometimes slow to follow up with issues."
MBM Property is rated 4.82 based on 90 reviews