Mbd Bathrooms Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Mbd Bathrooms

How would you rate Mbd Bathrooms?

10 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mbd Bathrooms in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought the exact parts I needed to fix my toilet when no-one else could be bothered to help. I rang so many companies to find the bits I needed and could not get them anywhere, one call to mbd and they had the parts in the post the same day, could not ask for better service, first time I am reviewing a company for good service but was I very impressed"
"I had a lot of trouble sourcing a part to fix my toilet I went to every shop I knew and called many plumbers out, long story but my toilet is tiled around and its a lot of work to replace the whole lot. I rang up and was pleased to find someone who could be bothered to help me. I spoke to a guy on the phone who seemed to really know his stuff and had worked there for over 15 years who wanted to help. He spent over 20 minutes with me on the phone knowing there was only a small sale at the end of it (£21.00 with delivery) and found the right part for me and sent it out. It arrived two days later and it fitted perfectly. Thank you so much for your help. Next time I need anything I will contact MBD first."
Sharon Banks
Verified Reviewer
"I agree with Jason, order a shower from this company, whcih they failed to supply after 10 days, when asked to refund the money they were relectant, but agreed to do so. When I recieved my Credit card statement there was no refund, so I rang again. The individual I spoke to couldn,t advise why the refund had not been made, and also seemed to have telephone problems and couldn't hear me. He indicated that the refund could have been made but didn't shoe on my curent statement, as I challenged this he promised to find out when the refund had been made and ring me back. Unsurprisingly this didn't happen, when I rang back a hour later he advised that the refund had been made, but couldn't tell me when. I suspected it had been done today and said so,this indivdual insisted it had been done earlier, at that point I was transfered. The person I then spoke to was rude and unhelpful and advised my refund had been nade today. He couldn't understand why I was annoyed at being lied to or fobed off and in his own words wasting time we'd both never get back by complaining. I asked for the Managing Director's name and he refused to provide it and asked me to make any complaints to him. Would you send in a complaint about Cuctomer Service to one of the people it was about? Avoid them like the plague, they have items on their website that they cannot supply becasue they are no longer manufactured and then won't refund and don't give a hoot about Customer Service......."
Jason Turner
Verified Reviewer
"Worst company ever. They refuse refunds no matter what they claim. Avoid avoid avoid!"
Lindsey Cornish
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a trojancast Laguna bath ( corner 1200x1200)) I thought delivery was 4/5 days but it was actually 5/6 weeks . I contacted them and they were so helpful, they contacted Trojan and the bath was delivered the following week on a pallet. Brilliant service , they were very good indeed. Also customer service answered all my questions and rang back if they didn't know the answer. Lindsey."
"Fast Delivery and good prices, I ordered my new bathroom and en-suite and downstairs cloakroom from MBD. Plumbers commented and said the quality was very good and could not believe the prices I paid. Much cheaper than everyone else I got a quote from (over £2500 cheaper, that's paid for our next holiday!) Keep up the good work"
"100% satisfied! Third Purchase in 2 weeks (I'm a plumber) good gear, even better prices and always in stock for collection."
"Hi, I am delighted with the customer service at MBD I have been a customer of theirs for over 30 years, I have always bought my kitchens and bathrooms from them. Very personal service and good to deal with when small issues arise during installation. They always sort it out even if its my fault! Very happy with my purchases and I highly recommend them. Good work MBD!"
Ian Rutherford
Unverified Reviewer
"I bought a bathroom suite from the Birmingham branch and had the total opposite experience of the other guy, read the other review so thought I'd post one too. The salesman was very good, spent lots of time with us we never felt rushed or pushed in to buying something we did not want. The delivery was on time and goods were good quality so no complaints. I had to return an item because it would not fit, they changed it at no cost. So overall I'm very happy and have recommended them to friends and family."
Delivery
Information
Price
"TERRIBLE returns policy. They will charge you for returning an item despite following their exact instructions. I purchased an item from MBD bathrooms believing it would fit. The description and detail on their website wasn't very detailed, but I guessed it would work. Upon discovering that it did not work, I began the process of returning it. The process has been beyond painful. First they asked for me to send a bunch of pictures of the item (not sure why, I guess they can't be bothered to check that it isn't damaged when it gets back to them) and fill out paperwork. It took a few emails to get them to even provide this elusive paperwork even though their website references it. I then received instructions back saying I should make sure it is returned in original packaging and that this is not damaged, or else I'd be charged a fee. They explicitly state to "ensure that the outer box is packaged inside another box to prevent damage to the packaging". I followed these instructions and sent it back weeks ago. It then took me FOUR tries over a 10 day span to get a response as to why I have not received my return. I just got the following back "The item has been returned to the manufacturers and we are awaiting a cost for the repacking of the item as the item is unsalable in the current condition. There will be a charge for the repacking of this item. The only original packing that was returned was one polystyrene end cap and a plastic bag. This was inside a red royal mail box." Their own instructions asked that I place the item in original packaging inside another box to avoid damage. I did exactly that. And now I am being charged for doing so? Ridiculous."
Mbd Bathrooms is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews