MB Brent Park Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend MB Brent Park

How would you rate MB Brent Park ?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Prabhjot

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MB Brent Park in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I took car from these people and they gave me 3 months guarantee or warranty after 3 days break wear warning showed up.I called them they said you need to buy new pads i paid 14k and after 3 days i have to pay for pads as well and they say we have done pre test. what a disappointment"
MB Brent Park is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews