MB Brent Park Reviews

3PM

info@mbbrentpark.co.uk

Unit 1 CENTRAL BUSINESS CENTRE,GREAT CENTRAL WAY,

Telephone

How would you rate MB Brent Park ?

"The manager informed me that the car was in great condition and said only one small thing wrong with the car and he would get that fixed. So I took a day off work, drove nearly 200 miles, and paid for a hotel. So i could pay £26,000 for what i thought was a car in great condition. I was so disappointing need to see the state the car was in. it had scratches and chips on the bonnet, both front wheels were badly scuffed, and the auto close boot was not working. I did not check the rest of the car, Did not even start the engine. I felt i had been lied to and i guess the dealer thought after driving all that way I would have taken the car with the faulty boot etc. This garage claims it has MB trained engineers, maybe they do, it’s a shame they have such low standards, and are willing to mislead possible customers. Very disappointed. And annoyed."
"Bought car got driven down not trailered,, scratches all over car,, customer service is awful take money don't do anything else poor poor service"
"I took car from these people and they gave me 3 months guarantee or warranty after 3 days break wear warning showed up.I called them they said you need to buy new pads i paid 14k and after 3 days i have to pay for pads as well and they say we have done pre test. what a disappointment"
MB Brent Park is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!