MB Brent Park Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend MB Brent Park
09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact MB Brent Park?

info@mbbrentpark.co.uk

Unit 1 CENTRAL BUSINESS CENTRE,GREAT CENTRAL WAY,

Tell us how MB Brent Park made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent customer service. Ahmed was fantastic and was very helpful. I will recommend them."
Are you MB Brent Park? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"you sold me a car that feels like a deathtrap"
"Terrible company, stay away. We bought a car from them & had our 10 day old baby with us, the actual owner of the company assured us that it had been serviced and all in order, even in front of his young daughter. The car soon failed requiring thousands of pounds of work. They didn't provide any warranty. We've lost over £6k & more importantly a year of stress Never will we be this stupid again, trusting what they said."
"I took car from these people and they gave me 3 months guarantee or warranty after 3 days break wear warning showed up.I called them they said you need to buy new pads i paid 14k and after 3 days i have to pay for pads as well and they say we have done pre test. what a disappointment"
MB Brent Park is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews