Mazuma Mobile Q&A

5% of reviewers recommend Mazuma Mobile

About Mazuma Mobile: Mazuma Mobile are UK’s favourite mobile phone recycling website. <br /> We re-home, on average, 150,000 mobiles per month - we're one of the leading mobile phone REUSE specialists in Europe and have already paid out over £68 million to 100’s of 1000’s of happy

1 Colne Way Court, Watford, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How does Mazuma Mobile deliver?

Mazuma Mobile delivers items by Postal Service.
C-

Delivery - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" Awful company paid for next day delivery they recieved it that morning with an email letting me know saying I'll receive payment later that day. "
- Robert
" Avoid these scammers. Was offered £180 for a near perfect iPhone 7 with no issues. Spent £7.35 on sending it special delivery. On receipt they reduced the offer to £70 due to 'dark marks on camera'. Camera was perfect. Needless to say, i asked for a return. Total waste of time. Try elsewhere. "
- Anonymous
" CON ARTISTS! Offered me £480 for my iPhoneX, used special delivery to post, wrapped in bubble wrap, in a waterproof bag they provided! Only to be told a week later that there was water damage (which wasn’t when it was packaged!£ and they would now offer me £160. "
- M