Mazuma Mobile Insights

Mazuma Mobile have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their prices.

C-

D

Price - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Shocking Agreed price of £280 for my iPhone 8 - phone sent in 3 weeks ago tracked and conformed receipt. No payment, no reply to emails, impossible to contact by phone. Absolutely terrible service. All the signs of a company in financial trouble !! "
- Lee Curtis
" Halved the price i was offerd for my phone so rejected offer and asked for phone back. Despite loads call to a shocking customer service line the still wont return the phone so i am out several hundred pounds "
- S ramsden
" same as everyone else sent my phone 1 week ago tracked by royal mail received it the next day have heard nothing since and cannot get through to them surely something must be done about this we all cannot lose our phones this is ludicrous why are trading standards or the price not doing anything for this blatent theft "
- raymond irving
Write your review on Mazuma Mobile
C-

Delivery - Average

55.56%
Industry Average
" Today I spent 30 ins on the on line chat to be told you had not received phone. Last Friday you informed me you had received it and as I used special delivery I had the proof that you had it. Nobody can tell me whats going on. All you say is you'll e mail the processing team! Please sort this out otherwise return the phone. Also answer the phone! Over an hour and nobody answered "
- Anonymous
" Same as everyone sent my iphone of says Royal mail have delivered it, mazuma say there still awaiting delivery such poor service don't pick up the phone don't answer emails just scamed us all of our phones "
- Aaronedwards21@hotmail.com
" I have sent two phones. Both confirmed delivered via special delivery 8.37am today. No text message, no email. They not answering the phone and the website says 'awaiting delivery'!!!!!! whats going on????? not happy "
- Anonymous
C

Customer Service - Average

63.64%
Industry Average
" This is the 2nd time I’ve used Mazuma to trade in my phone. I posted on sat morning and the promised cash was in my bank by 5pm on weds. Great service "
- Kenny
" I sent 2 phones last week and they were received yesterday. I received an email today telling me that my payment had been processed and I would receive my payment today. It arrived into my account tonight and I'm very happy with the service I've received from Mazuma. "
- Andrew McKinlay
" Super service, love them "
- Anonymous User