Mazuma Mobile Insights

Mazuma Mobile have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their prices and customer service.

E

F

Price - High

33.33%
Industry Average
" Looked on their website to get a price for my Motorola G6. "
- Paul Smith
" Would like to vibe no stars as they are con merchants. I have for same complaint as the others I was quoted £132 for an old iPad in good condition and was told it was faulty and would only pay £44 due to white dots on the screen had it returned and used Plunc who found no fault with it and paid the quoted price. Absolute disgrace "
- Dave H
" I believe Mazuma have made up this fault to reduce the price offered. "
- Simon
Write your review on Mazuma Mobile
D

Customer Service - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Mazuma Mobile does not deserve not even a single star. They are bloody opportunistic crooks. For my Samsung Galaxy Note 8, they quoted £345 online and sent me verification of this via email. I hand delivered my device which is less than a year old and has been kept in a heavy-duty case from new. Below is the exact message they subsequently sent me by email: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950F 64GB classed as Faulty - Defective LCD screen. Imprint burn in display. Mostly visible on white background. New LCD screen required. Obviously, I was livid because I knew they were lying. These guys are arrogant lying thieves and should be avoided like the plague!!! DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE!!! "
- Amos