MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
Quick delivery, high quality sweatshirt, good fit.
Excellent service and quality item
Very good and quick delivery
Outstanding customer service.
First time buying with MAYSONS really good service. Posted on next day and packaging was top notch. It included a free face mask and hand written thanks card.
Delivery was really fast and jacket came beautifully packed. Perfect for a last minute gift!
Really quick delivery, quality clothing packaged well.
Great shop & great service!!
Excellent online service. Jeans as always great price and quality. Nice personal note and very professional packaging. Highly recommend.
Quick delivery and packaging was excellent
Fast delivery and packaged lovely.
Superb! Fast delivery, beautiful stock and awesome personal communication I couldn’t be happier!
Good service, great product
Ordered a designer belt for my son in the sale. Very fast delivery and great price. Lovely handwritten thank you note was inside the parcel. Will definitely be purchasing from you again.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, I would shop with them again.
Maysons offered a fantastic service from start to finish. My order was processed and dispatched very swiftly. When my order arrived, I discovered that the garment I purchased was too big, so I emailed Maysons to arrange a return. Sean was very prompt in his response to my email. He explained the process for returning the product and even arranged for it to be collected from my house the next morning. I can’t fault the level of service that I received from Maysons and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Ordered my clothes and got them very quickly, everything fits great. Also packaged brilliantly
Quick delivery and great price...item as advertised.
Excellent service