MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
Great shop . Good choice of designer clothes . Reasonable prices
This is the first time I have ordered from Maysons and can say that the whole process from start to finish has been very professional and without a hitch. I ordered one shirt less than I meant to and Maysons went out of there way to ensure it was included in my delivery at no extra delivery cost to myself. Would definitely recommend for high quality clothes at very reasonable prices
Great service very efficient
Dispatched same-day and cheaper than ASOS etc.
Great, quick service. The coat arrived in great conditions with a hand written thank you note and and little bottle of sanitiser. Will be buying again!
the best company and the best delivery
First time using, great service. Item arrived in a timely manner in a nice box and with personal note, which was a nice touch. Will be using again
Great service and quality item
Excellent service great staff
Very happy with my order! Great prices fast delivery and came with a hand written note.. awesome
Super quick delivery and really happy with my purchases!
Bought my husband the sandstone barbour shirt from barbour he loved it, googled to get another colour, Maysons came up in search, which I had never heard of before as i am from Sunderland,so ordered it, it came quickly, excellent packaging, lovely wrapped with a little card and had regular updates on the delivery.
Amazing service, very fast delivery and packaged beautifully.
Quick and easy to find things and nicely packaged on arrival
Excellent service and products at an exceptional price. Highly recommend maysons.
Thank you for my purchase so pleased with it. I will be buying off you again thanks again 👍
Very easy to buy from
Fast smooth delivery, great communication and sense of humour. Highly recommended.
great service
Excellent service. Would highly recommend Maysons.
MAYSONS is rated 4.90 based on 166 reviews