MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
During lockdown I made an order Of a couple items, as soon as it processed my order one of them see my address and instead of posting it and making me wait the delivery time he delivered in person. He took the necessary precautions for our health and his own.
1000% recommended
Ordered on Sunday, hand delivered to my office on Tuesday. Amazing service. Having been a customer to Paul & the team for 11 years now, Paul will ALWAYS go above & beyond to ensure that the service that you receive is second to none. AND he will always advise of new collection pieces that he feels would be of interest to you as that personal attention goes a long way. If something doesn't look quite right, Paul will say, a very consultative Sales approach, basically not just in it to take your money!!, cheers Paul.. Tim Collins
Great range and quality of goods. Easy use of website. Ordering and delivery trouble free. Shall certainly use again.
Great store with excellent variety of top brands, 1st class customer service 10/10
I purchased a Ralph Lauren comfy track suit which I ordered on-line as unable to go to the shops. I was contacted straight away to thank me for my order and given a delivery date . The service I was given by Chris the representative for Masons was first class, the bottoms were not quite big enough and again were dealt with in no time at all.
Its a 10 out of 10 from me.
Cheers guys and good luck moving forward A+++++++
Great customer service . I had the main man Chris delivering my new sliders to me on my door steep in a matter of hours of ordering. Very pleased with them . Good comfy footwear. Gold star for Maysons !
Amazing service. Treated like friends as they genuinely care. Thank you to Paul and his team.
Great communication and consideration for the customer very happy
I would definitely recommend these guys and I will be shopping with Maysons again
Thanks Guys
Excellent customer service as usual
Fast & Effective
Great service arrived within the time stated son was well pleased with his trainers Said thay we’re very comfortable I would buy from Maysons again
Fantastic company, great selection of cloths at great prices
Great item spot on service!
Quick delivery, good comms and a nicely wrapped parcel!
Very helpful and great products. :-)
Excellent prompt service
can never fault maysons value and delivery in this current world pandemic and to add to that the contribution to charity I only wish I could justify spending more at this time to help the business
Always very helpful in finding the matching items, and enjoy being upsold in a very friendly way. I need to be encouraged to make a decision!
I like the new website, which allowed to buy some clothes in lockdown, but like many (I imagine) enjoy the in shop experience, so I can see what it looks like.
Great service, friendly staff