MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
You deliver on time I.e within the 5 days you said you would unlike jd who managed to lose my parcel so spend my refund with you :-)
Massive thank you! Fabulous service from start to finish. πŸ‘
Having searched the web for the Barbour jacket of my choice, Maysons came in with most competitive price. Order placed and the goods were dispatched in a very timely manner. Great communication throughout and once delivered I was duly impressed with the presentation box. A real nice touch. Great service and highly recommended.
MAYSONS 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Excellent !
Top class service, will buy from here again.
Came very quickly and the packaging inside was perfectly wrapped in Maysons tissue paper. The personal note saying who put your order together and there name was a nice touch :)
Brilliant service and presentation of parcel with hand written card, its the little things that make you think i will use them again.
Great service
Fast delivery, great packaging. Highly recommend!
Excellent service...could not be happier...and that at best price across the market!
I got my order quickly and at a great price. I was very happy πŸ‘
Thoroughly pleased. Very efficient and I will use you again.
Really helpful in choosing gifts and advising on sizing.
Recently had a bit of a mix up with an order and they went the extra mile to get it sorted for me
Great service and quick delivery..
Fast service, πŸ’― recommended
Perfect, as described. Very well packaged in boxes with tissue and fast delivery. Thank you.
Top service.
Mega service as always
Always shop in Maysons very good defo would recommend
Excellent service, fast, good price and beautifully wrapped. Would recommend
Great selection of clothing, easy to order, and fast delivery. I’ve been shopping in Maysons for years and, while I prefer shopping in store, I don’t hesitate to recommend their online service. 10/10
MAYSONS is rated 4.90 based on 168 reviews