MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
Good service, great product
Ordered a designer belt for my son in the sale. Very fast delivery and great price. Lovely handwritten thank you note was inside the parcel. Will definitely be purchasing from you again.
Excellent service, delivery was quick, I would shop with them again.
Maysons offered a fantastic service from start to finish. My order was processed and dispatched very swiftly. When my order arrived, I discovered that the garment I purchased was too big, so I emailed Maysons to arrange a return. Sean was very prompt in his response to my email. He explained the process for returning the product and even arranged for it to be collected from my house the next morning. I can’t fault the level of service that I received from Maysons and I would highly recommend them to everyone.
Ordered my clothes and got them very quickly, everything fits great. Also packaged brilliantly
Very good service
Quick delivery and great price...item as advertised.
Excellent service
Good product
Good customer service
First class service from a first class shop. Would highly recommend maysons to anyone looking for quality clothing.
Fast delivery thanks.
The Team at Maysons went above and beyond to ensure my purchase got delivered to me would highly recommend , great range of products on line ,impeccable service ,
Outstanding service - great customer support, item received next day and packaged beautifully.
Excellent customer service and super fast next day delivery.
Very happy with the whole experience
I was really impressed with the service, ordered a Christmas present online and arrived it within 48 hours, nicely wrapped with personalised note. I will definitely be shopping with Maysons again!
Excellent! Personal service which was much appreciated.
Fantastic service, I ordered on a Thursday and it arrived on Saturday! Lovely products too a brilliant choice. Will definitely be using again and will recommend to friends. Lovely company to deal with.
Quick delivery and loved the little hand written note thanking me for my custom.
Their customer service is outstanding, certainly wouldn’t get it from a chain retailer. Prices were competitive as well.
MAYSONS is rated 4.88 based on 122 reviews