MAYSONS Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAYSONS
I found the service to be excellent and I am very happy with my purchase.
They were polite and very helpful. There line of clothing is up to date and at a good price compared to some stores
Great Staff and Customer Service at Aylesbury branch
Hard clothes
Always a pleasure to shop in the store
Always a very friendly and helpful service. Thank you.
Friendly, knowledgeable team
Always friendly and honest, which is very useful when you’re not sure if a size or fit :)
Great shop to have in town
Friendly staff
Good range of designers
Great collections and even better customer service, always happy to help out and go over and above. I know I will get what I need at Maysons! This is why I keep coming back
Shopped with you for a long time now. Clothing and staff are always spot on. Thanks.
Always great stock and very helpful but best of all NOT PUSHY for sales like other desperate stores, makes perusing enjoyable wether you purchase or not.
Love the shop, they make it easy for you, not in your face a d following you around and of course great range of shoes and clothing
A very friendly local shop, with great service, and good quality clothes.
I love having this independent store in hitchin - great customer service
One of Hitchin's gleaming lights, offering a broad selection of top end labels with superb customer care for those who need pointing in the right direction. Always a positive experience, far better than soulless online shopping!!
I absolutely love Masons! Every time I come to the store I always find something that I like and I always have help from the employees!
Great customer service I have also built a bond with the guys working with in the store and they look after me in every way possible Way they can great store great guys
During lockdown I made an order Of a couple items, as soon as it processed my order one of them see my address and instead of posting it and making me wait the delivery time he delivered in person. He took the necessary precautions for our health and his own.
1000% recommended